10 Photos and GIFs From the Week on Broadway That Made Us Shout “WERK!”
March 7th, 2014
by Josh Ferri
10. This new poster for the off-Broadway musical Heathers is so retro and appealing. It looks like the cover of a book only the coolest girls knew to read.
9. Violet star Colin Donnell can only be described in this photo as smoldering. That lucky Sutton Foster…and that even luckier Patti Murin.
Photo credit: Jenny Anderson
8. Leave it to the stars of Mamma Mia! (Broadway’s 9th longest-running show, thank you very much) to know how to nail a pose. Werk ladies!
7. By the looks of this photo, 50 Shades! The Musical will leave New York audiences grinning, blushing and cheering for more.
6. The piano! The heels! The expressions! There’s just so much we love in this photo of New York Pops’ On Broadway Concert headliners Andrew Rannells & Stephanie J. Block.
Photo credit: Bruce Glikas
5. As Audra McDonald stumbles to the mic as Billie Holiday in Lady Day at the Emerson’s Bar & Grill all we can say is, “yes Mama!”
4. Photographer Matthew Murphy wins again. If this is what Jasper in Deadland looks like, we’ll take a one-way ticket to the Underworld.
3. The new montage for The Bridges of Madison County had us in tears, it’s so good. Here are two moments Kelli O’Hara and Steven Pasquale were really giving us life.
2. She may play mousy Adrian, but let’s be real, Rocky stunner Margo Seibert is serving face in this photo for Broadway.com. #YoSupermodel
Photo credit: Caitlin McNaney
1. Motown’s Krystal Joy Brown is bringing so much joy, confidence and diva-realness in this new photo that even the great Miss Diana Ross would say, “get it girl!”
Photo credit: Joan Marcus