Discount up to 36%
Lady Day at Emerson's Bar & Grill Tickets
Discount Offers on Lady Day at Emerson's Bar & Grill Tickets
Tickets just $85 - $95
Valid for performances through October 4, 2014
Discount up to 36%Regularly $132 - $137 • Expires October 4th, 2014
More Options To Buy
Circle in the Square Theatre: 235 West 50th Street New York, NY 10019
$85 Select Orchestra
Friday - Sunday Performances
$95 Select Orchestra
The Fine Print
If you would like to use our interactive Ticket Finder, please upgrade your browser. Call us if you have any additional questions.
About Lady Day at Emerson's Bar & Grill - On Broadway
- Running Time
- 90 minutes (no intermission)
- May be inappropriate for 12 and under
- User Reviews
- Write the first review!
Lady Day at Emerson's Bar & Grill Reviews
- As for the singing, it's a testament to McDonald, who has one of the strongest voices in musical theater, that she molds hers to fit Holiday's sound. She manages to capture that smoky, peanut-buttery, sometimes staccato delivery. It's haunting. Close your eyes and Lady Day is back.
- Mark Kennedy, Associated Press
- Audra McDonald channels Billie Holiday in Lady Day at Emerson's Bar & Grill. This is McDonald at her most intimate.
- Joe Dziemianowicz, New York Daily News
- Only a fool would second-guess the transformative power of Audra McDonald, but when it was announced that this five-time Tony Award-winner was going to portray Billie Holiday in the Broadway production of Lady Day at Emerson's Bar & Grill, I must confess that I had my qualms...But from the moment McDonald takes the microphone, a metamorphosis more striking than any in Ovid occurs.
- Charles McNutley, Los Angeles Times
- Wednesday, Sept. 3rd
- Thursday, Sept. 4th
- Friday, Sept. 5th
- Saturday, Sept. 6th
- Sunday, Sept. 7th
- Monday, Sept. 8th
- Tuesday, Sept. 9th