Mamma Mia! Tickets
The international sensation Mamma Mia! uses the most famous ABBA songs to tell the story of a young bride who invites three of her mother’s ex-boyfriends to her wedding in hopes of discovering her real father. This long-running hit is a favorite with audiences from all around the world. You’ll dance, you’ll sing and you’ll fall in love with Mamma Mia! on Broadway.
Discount Offers on Mamma Mia! Tickets
Sorry, this show has closed.
About Mamma Mia! - On Broadway
- Running Time
- 2 hours and 30 minutes (with 1 intermission)
- Ages 8+
- Nov 2, 2013
- Sep 12, 2015
Mamma Mia! Reviews
- Perhaps the single most ecstatic musical to open on Broadway since A Chorus Line. Mamma Mia! leaves you uplifted, enraptured and feeling like a number one!
- Owen Gleiberman, Entertainment Weekly
- Mamma Mia! is a mega-hit that has audiences dancing in the aisles.
- Mike Kushwara, Associated Press
- The most fun on Broadway! Audiences are going wild!
- Liz Smith, New York Post
GIMME GIMME GIMME one last chance to see Mamma Mia! The sunny funny tale inspired by the music of ABBA will play its final Broadway performance on September 12, 2015. On the eve of her wedding, a daughter’s quest to discover the identity of her father brings back 3 men from her mother’s past. During the hit musical’s historic fourteen year run the Broadway blockbuster became an international phenomenon. See it again or for the first time.