17 Life Lessons We Learned from GIFS of Cinderella Star NeNe Leakes
NeNe Leakes is the figurehead of Bravo's hugely popular and shamefully addicting Real Housewives franchise—she, of course, is the Queen Bee of Atlanta. But beyond RHOA, NeNe is a bonafide TV star thanks to roles and appearances on Glee, Dancing with the Stars, The Apprentice and The New Normal. And beginning November 25, Leakes will be a Broadway headliner.
NeNe takes over the role of wicked stepmother Madame in Broadway's Cinderella, and we are counting the days. Below, Broadway highlights 17 life lessons we learned from Ms. Leakes throughout the years.
1. Really own being your most authentic self
2. And always keep it real with your friends and frenemies
3. Face your haters head on
4. If you don't want to do something, speak up for yourself
5. Always stick to your convictions
6. Know how to make an exit
7. No one has time for a poor self image, so you've got to love your body
8. Finding “the one” is hard
9. Remember, no one likes a cheater
10. You're not a real adult until you mastered the hair flip
11. And a solid snap
12. And an all-occasion-eyeroll
13. Don't forget your roots
14. Life is hard, you need to make time to laugh and play
15. Don't be afraid to call someone's bluff
16. Make time for beauty sleep
17. Reading is an essential life skill
NeNe Leakes makes her Broadway debut on November 25 in the Tony-winning revival of Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella at the Broadway Theatre.