The fairytale musical Cinderella is perfect for either the whole family or a cozy date night. Starring Keke Palmer as Cinderella and Real Housewives star NeNe Leakes as her Wicked Stepmother, Madame, this adaptation is familiar and unexpected all at once. FINAL PERFORMANCE JANUARY 3, 2015.
Discount Offers on Cinderella Tickets
Sorry, this show has closed.
About Cinderella - On Broadway
- Running Time
- 2 hours and 15 minutes (with 1 intermission)
- Ages 4 and up
- Cinderella is as solidly entertaining a commercial proposition as they come, featuring one of Broadway's finest ensembles and what might be its couple of the year.
- Scott Brown, New York Magazine
- William Ivey Long and director Mark Brokaw stage how-the-heck-did-they-do-that visual tricks that transform Cinderella from rags into red-carpet-ready riches before our eyes.
- Jessica Shaw, Entertainment Weekly
- A scrumptious trifle that will charm theatergoers of all ages.
- Elysa Gardner, USA Today
Rodgers + Hammerstein’s CINDERELLA is the Tony Award-winning Broadway musical from the creators of South Pacific and The Sound of Music that’s delighting audiences with its contemporary take on the classic tale. This lush production features an incredible orchestra, jaw-dropping transformations and all the moments you love—the pumpkin, the glass slipper, the masked ball and more—plus some surprising new twists! Be transported back to your childhood as you rediscover some of Rodgers + Hammerstein’s most beloved songs, including “In My Own Little Corner,” “Impossible/It’s Possible” and “Ten Minutes Ago,” in this hilarious and romantic Broadway experience for anyone who’s ever had a wish, a dream… or a really great pair of shoes.