Daisy Eagan's Top Five Tips to Becoming a Twitter Superstar
Sure, Daisy Eagan is that sweet little girl who made history winning a Tony Award for her performance in The Secret Garden; and who could forget that rendition of “Broadway Baby?” But now she’s all grown up, and thanks to Twitter, Eagan is back and better than ever. Whether she’s live tweeting a movie or just sharing some 140-character wisdom, thanks to her Twitter presence, Daisy Eagan built a bridge from funny girl to funny lady. On May 4, the unpredictable and inappropriate Eagan makes her 54 Below debut with the one-night-only concert titled One For My Baby. Below, she shares with us her top five tips to becoming a Twitter superstar.
1. Win a Tony. I had one at 11. You're being a slacker.
2. Don't be afraid of what other people think of you. Speak your mind. Please, just do me a favor and think first.
3. Chill out with the hashtags. Everyone knows you're #blessed.
4. Don't think for a second that you can pass off a bad joke with a good ol' LOL.
5. Don't ask me, I only have 3,200 followers.
Don’t miss Daisy Eagan in ‘One For My Baby’ at 54 Below on May 4