On Your Feet Tickets
Discount Offers on On Your FeetTickets
Sorry, this show has closed.
About On Your Feet - On Broadway
- Running Time
- 2 hours and 15 minutes (with 1 intermission)
- May be inappropriate for children 7 and under
- Oct 5, 2015
- Nov 5, 2015
- Aug 20, 2017
On Your Feet Reviews
- The very air in the room seems to vibrate in this undeniably crowd-pleasing new musical!
- The New York Times
- With its smoking-hot choreography, charming book and tear-it-up band, the rhythm will almost certainly get you!
- The Wall Street Journal
- INFECTIOUSLY FUN WITH GENUINE HEART! If you aren't humming a Gloria Estefan hit when you leave the theater, it might be time to check your pulse.
- Associated Press
On Your Feet! is the new Broadway musical about two people who believed in their talent, their music and each other and became an international sensation.
On Your Feet! features some of the most iconic songs of the past quarter century, including “Rhythm Is Gonna Get You,” “Conga,” “Get on Your Feet,” “Don’t Want to Lose You,” “1-2-3,” and “Coming Out of the Dark,” and the Broadway musical boasts a creative team to match its incomparable song list. Two-time Tony Award winner Jerry Mitchell (Kinky Boots) directs, with choreography by Olivier Award winner Sergio Trujillo (Jersey Boys) and an original book by Academy Award winner Alexander Dinelaris (Birdman).