The Phantom of the Opera Tickets
Discount Offers on The Phantom of the Opera Tickets
Get Discount Alerts
Stay up-to-date when new discounts are available.
About The Phantom of the Opera - On Broadway
- Running Time
- 2 hours and 30 minutes (with 1 intermission)
- Ages 8 and up
- Jan 9, 1988
- Jan 26, 1988
- Apr 16, 2023
- User Reviews
- Read 13 reviews or write your own.
The Phantom of the Opera Reviews
- Phantom rules! It remains as fresh and spectacular as ever. Andrew Lloyd Webber's score has a visceral tug more than almost any score written in the past 20 years. Beautiful and romantic, I have to tip my hat: The Phantom of the Opera has aged divinely.
- Roma Torre, NY1
- Phantom still delivers the goods! Judging by sheer invention, emotional punch and onstage talent, the venerable blockbuster still beats out almost all of the shippersnappers currently on Broadway.
- Jason Zinoman, The New York Times
- It may be possible to have a terrible time at The Phantom of the Opera, but you'll have to work at it. The physical production, Andrew Bridge's velvety lighting included, is a tour de force throughout-as extravagant of imagination as of budget.
- Frank Rich, The New York Times
The longest-running show in Broadway history, Andrew Lloyd Webber’s The Phantom of the Opera debuted in 1988, winning seven Tony Awards® including Best Musical. Based on Gaston Leroux’s horror novel, it tells the enticing story of the Phantom, who haunts the stage of the Paris Opera and subsequently falls in love with a beautiful young soprano. Audiences are in for a thrilling night of spectacle and romance, accompanied by Broadway’s most unforgettable score.