Something Rotten Tickets
St. James Theatre
Discount Offers on Something Rotten Tickets
Sorry, this show has closed.
About Something Rotten - On Broadway
- Running Time
- 2 hours and 20 minutes (with 1 intermission)
- May be inappropriate for 8 and under.
- Mar 23, 2015
- Apr 22, 2015
- Jan 1, 2017
- User Reviews
- Read 9 reviews or write your own.
Something Rotten Reviews
- ★★★★★! Broadway’s funniest, splashiest musical comedy in at least 400 years!
- Time Out New York
- Fresh, irreverent and hysterical! Easily the funniest thing to arrive on Broadway since 'The Book of Mormon'!
- Associated Press
- Yep, this is a blockbuster! A deliriously entertaining new musical comedy that brings down the house!
- New York Post
Welcome to the '90s - the 1590s - long before the dawn of premium tickets, star casting and reminders to turn off your cell phones. Brothers Nick and Nigel Bottom are desperate to write a hit play but are stuck in the shadow of that Renaissance rockstar known as "The Bard." When a local soothsayer foretells that the future of theatre involves singing, dancing and acting at the same time, Nick and Nigel set out to write the world's very first MUSICAL! But amidst the scandalous excitement of Opening Night, the Bottom Brothers realize that reaching the top means being true to thine own self... and all that jazz.