She Loves Me Tickets
About She Loves Me - On Broadway
- Feb 19, 2016
- Mar 17, 2016
- Jul 10, 2016
- User Reviews
- Write the first review!
She Loves Me Reviews
- Sometimes vanilla ice cream can taste like sweet deliverance. Such is the discovery made by one Amalia Balash in the 1963 musical She Loves Me -- which has been rapturously revived in a new production by the Roundabout Theater Company...
- Ben Brantley, The New York Times
- ...Ideally cast, with an ensemble led by Laura Benanti, whose silvery soprano was born to sing this role. Add in Zachary Levi, projecting throwback charm with winning confidence, and Jane Krakowski in top form and you have a revival that will delight admirers of this musical favorite while providing a perfect introduction to those encountering it for the first time.
- David Rooney, The Hollywood Reporter
- The Roundabout Theater Company's enchanting Broadway revival of She Loves Me is so charming, you kind of wish it would follow you home. The show is a special triumph for director Scott Ellis...Laura Benanti and Zachary Levi are endearing as the shy lovers in this intimate romantic comedy, the supporting cast (including Jane Krakowski) constitutes a dream team, and the stagecraft is absolutely flawless...
- Marilyn Stasio, Variety
She Loves Me follows Amalia and Georg, two parfumerie clerks who aren’t quite the best of friends. But little do they know, the anonymous romantic pen pals they have both been falling for happen to be each other! Tony nominee Scott Ellis (Roundabout’s On the Twentieth Century) directs this heartwarming and witty musical classic featuring a book by Tony winner Joe Masteroff (Cabaret), music by Tony winner Jerry Bock (Fiddler on the Roof), lyrics by Pulitzer Prize and Tony winner Sheldon Harnick (Fiddler on the Roof), musical direction by Paul Gemignani (The Mystery of Edwin Drood) and choreography by Tony winner Warren Carlyle (After Midnight).