Discount up to 20%
Rock of Ages Tickets
Discount Offers on Rock of AgesTickets
Tickets just $64 - $89
Valid for performances June 19 - August 11, 2019
Discount up to 20%Regularly $79 - $109 • Expires August 11th, 2019
More Options To Buy
New World Stages - Stage 3: 340 West 50th Street New York, NY 10019
$64 - $79 Orchestra
$69 - $79 Mezzanine
Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays & Sunday Matinees
$64 - $89 Orchestra
$69 - $89 Mezzanine
The Fine Print
About Rock of Ages - Off Broadway
- Running Time
- 2 hours and 15 minutes (with 1 intermission)
- Ages 12 and up
- Previews from
- Jun 19, 2019
- Jul 2, 2019
Rock of Ages Reviews
- Even doubters will be wiping tears from their Wayfarers. Rock of Ages is the power-ballad decade in all its glory, tricked out with big perms, bigger dreams, and the kind of operatic ecstasy you read about only in bathroom stalls.
- Melissa Maerz, Entertainment Weekly
- A seriously silly, absurdly enjoyable arena-rock musical...the performances blend sincere conviction and knowing parody. I never would have guessed that wine coolers could age this well!
- Charles Isherwood, The New York Times
- As the show opens with blinding lights, shredding guitars and hammer-handed drumming, it's clear that most-pit atmosphere is paramount. By the time the ensemble unites on Journey's Don't Stop Believin', even nonbelievers may start inhaling the Aqua Net and embracing their inner rocker.
- David Rooney, The New York Times
This five-time Tony Award®-nominated musical tells the story of a small-town girl, a city boy, and a rock ‘n’ roll romance on the Sunset Strip. But when the bar where rock reigns supreme is set to be demolished, it’s up to these wannabe rockers and their band of friends to save the day – and the music.
ROCK OF AGES’ electric score features all your favorite ‘80s rock anthems and power ballads, including: EVERY ROSE HAS ITS THORN, I WANNA KNOW WHAT LOVE IS, HERE I GO AGAIN, DON’T STOP BELIEVIN’ AND MORE!
So, get ready to rock and roll all night. Or at least until the curtain goes down.