Rock of Ages Tickets
FINAL BROADWAY PERFORMANCE JANUARY 18.
Sorry, this show has closed.
About Rock of Ages - On Broadway
- Running Time
- 2 hours and 15 minutes (with 1 intermission)
- This show may not be appropriate for children under the age of 14
- Apr 7, 2009
- Jan 18, 2015
Rock of Ages Reviews
- Even doubters will be wiping tears from their Wayfarers. Rock of Ages is the power-ballad decade in all its glory, tricked out with big perms, bigger dreams, and the kind of operatic ecstasy you read about only in bathroom stalls.
- Melissa Maerz, Entertainment Weekly
- A seriously silly, absurdly enjoyable arena-rock musical...the performances blend sincere conviction and knowing parody. I never would have guessed that wine coolers could age this well!
- Charles Isherwood, The New York Times
- As the show opens with blinding lights, shredding guitars and hammer-handed drumming, it's clear that most-pit atmosphere is paramount. By the time the ensemble unites on Journey's Don't Stop Believin', even nonbelievers may start inhaling the Aqua Net and embracing their inner rocker.
- David Rooney, The New York Times
Now starring Tony Award nominee Constantine Maroulis, TV and stage star Frankie J. Grande and YouTube sensation Chester See for a limited time only.
Rock of Ages is a fun-filled musical based around classic rock hits from the '80s. Set on Los Angeles' Sunset Strip during 1987, Rock of Ages centers on the relationship between an aspiring rocker from South Detroit named Drew Boley and Sherrie Christian, an aspiring actress who just arrived from a small town in Kansas. Rock of Ages on Broadway is a story about chasing your dreams and falling in love to the sound of rock and roll. Both teenagers and adults love the hot dancers, costumes and celebration of great rock music of the '80s. Hit songs from the show include "We Built This City," "Wanted Dead or Alive," "Want To Know What Love Is," "Here I Go Again," and "Don't Stop Believin'"