This show is currently in high demand and doesn’t have discount codes.to our newsletter for updates.
PICK YOUR SEATS
Tickets from $72
Tickets just $47.50
A limited number of $47.50 tickets will be available for every performance via Lucky Seat lottery. Enter here.
- Must be 18+ to enter
- Lottery entries open each week on Monday at 10AM and are accepted until 9:30AM on the day before the performance for weekday performances and Friday at 9:30AM for all weekend performances
- Winners will begin to be drawn at 10AM on the day before the performance
- Winners must claim and purchase their tickets within a given window provided when notified that they've been selected
- Tickets must be purchased online by credit card
- Limited to 2 tickets per person
- Photo ID required to claim tickets
- Seat locations are up to the discretion of the box office. It is not guaranteed that seats will be together or in full view of the stage
- Tickets subject to availability
Tickets just $50
When the performance is sold out, a limited number of $50 standing room tickets are available at the Al Hirschfeld Theatre box office.
- Open to everyone
- Standing positions are located at the back of the orchestra
- Tickets are subject to availability
Getting Discounts with TKTS®
Tickets up to 50%
Moulin Rouge! is frequently listed at the TKTS booth, however on any given day there may not be ticket availability. Please check the TKTS website's live listing for information or visit the TKTS booth in-person.
TKTS is a discount ticket booth located in Times Square and the Lincoln Center that specializes in selling same-day tickets to Broadway and Off-Broadway shows at discounted prices. TKTS offers tickets at up to 50% off the regular price and has become a popular option for tourists and locals. Each location offers ticket sales but one location may offer tickets that the other location doesn't offer and vice versa. The Times Square location often has the greater quantity of ticketing options, but use their app or check their website to get up-to-date information.
Tickets at Al Hirschfeld Theatre
The Al Hirschfeld Theatre opened in 1924 under the name the Martin Beck. Designed by the architect G. Albert Alnsburgh, the theater was described by The New York Times as the only theater in America made in Byzantine fashion.
The theater was owned by the Beck family until 1966. Today it is owned by Jujamcyn Theaters. It was renamed in 2003 to honor Al Hirschfeld, illustrator of the New York theater scene.
New York, NY 10036
How to Get Discounts at the Box Office
There are no active discounts for Moulin Rouge! The Musical. However, you may visit their box office in-person to purchase tickets and save fees. As always, if you do not have flexibility we advise making a purchase in advance to secure your tickets.
Moulin Rouge! The Musical Discount Tickets
About Moulin Rouge! The Musical on Broadway
New York, NY 10036
Story for Moulin Rouge! The Musical
Enter a world of splendor and romance, of eye-popping excess, of glitz, grandeur, and glory! A world where Bohemians and aristocrats rub elbows and revel in electrifying enchantment. Welcome to Moulin Rouge! The Musical! Baz Luhrmann’s revolutionary film comes to life onstage, remixed in a new musical mash-up extravaganza. Directed by Tony Award winner Alex Timbers, Moulin Rouge! The Musical is a theatrical celebration of Truth, Beauty, Freedom, and — above all — Love. With a book by Tony Award winner John Logan; music supervision, orchestrations, and arrangements by Tony Award winner Justin Levine; and choreography by Tony Award winner Sonya Tayeh, Moulin Rouge! is more than a musical — it is a state of mind.