Love Letters Tickets
Discount Offers on Love Letters Tickets
Closing December 14th — see the critically acclaimed Love Letters starring Alan Alda and Candice Bergen.
Sorry, this show has closed.
About Love Letters - On Broadway
- Running Time
- 90 minutes (no intermission)
- Sep 18, 2014
- Dec 14, 2014
- User Reviews
- Write the first review!
Love Letters Reviews
- An intimate drama. It etches a deep portrait of life’s painful vicissitudes–how it feels, to grow and change, to experience love and endure loss.
- Charles Isherwood, The New York Times
- You may think you've seen this play, but you'll see it in a whole new way with this month's cast. Burnett brings it, and remarkably so.
- Smart, Delightful and Moving.
- Huffington Post
Andrew Makepeace Ladd III wrote his first letter to Melissa Gardner to tell her she looked like a lost princess. They were both seven years old. For the next fifty years, through personal triumphs and despair, through wars and marriages and children and careers, they poured out the secrets of their hearts to each other. They defied a fate that schemed to keep them apart, and lived – through letters – for the one most meaningful thing, their undying love for each other. Directed by Gregory Mosher and written by celebrated playwright A.R. Gurney. An enduring romance about first loves and second chances.
Love Letters News
Cast & Creative
Powered by Tech the Tech®
Discount tickets for Broadway shows, attractions, and much more.Get Discount Alerts
© 2002 2018 BroadwayBox, Inc.
BroadwayBox.com®, BroadwayBox® and Tech the Tech® are trademarks of BroadwayBox, Inc.