The Inheritance - Part 1 Tickets
Discount Offers on The Inheritance - Part 1 Tickets
The Inheritance is a two-part play. When you are ready to discover the second chapter of the story, get tickets to Part 2 here.
About The Inheritance - Part 1 - On Broadway
The Inheritance - Part 1 Reviews
- A BLOCKBUSTER. I CHALLENGE ANY THEATERGOER WITH A HEART NOT TO CRY. You’re likely to feel the abiding, welcome buzz of energy that comes from an unflagging will to question, to create, to contextualize, to — oh, why not? — only connect.
- Ben Brantley, The New York Times
- A big Broadway epic. Riveting, touching and absorbing with reach-for-the-tissues milestones.
- Peter Marks, The Washington Post
- A masterpiece and a martini. Dazzingly brainy, deeply heartfelt, raucously funny. It flew by and left me wanting more.
- Adam Green, Vogue
In contemporary Manhattan, Eric and Toby are 30-somethings who seem to be very much in love and thriving. But on the cusp of their engagement, they meet an older man haunted by the past, and a younger man hungry for a future. Chance meetings lead to surprising choices as the lives of three generations interlink and collide—with explosive results.
Brilliantly re-envisioning E.M. Forster’s masterpiece Howards End to 21st-century New York, The Inheritance asks how much we owe those who lived and loved before us, questions the role we must play for future generations, and dares us to fearlessly hold on to the wild ride called life.
Profoundly touching and wickedly hilarious, it’s the new play critics rave, “will make you laugh, then cry, then shake your head at its sheer, brilliant audacity.” (City AM)
- Today, Jan. 17th
- Saturday, Jan. 18th
- Sunday, Jan. 19th
- Monday, Jan. 20th
- Tuesday, Jan. 21st
- Wednesday, Jan. 22nd