Discount Offers on If/Then Tickets
Sorry, this show has closed.
About If/Then - On Broadway
- Running Time
- 2 hours and 35 minutes (with 1 intermission)
- May be inappropriate for 12 and under.
- Mar 30, 2014
- Mar 22, 2015
- If/Then certainly is a breath of fresh air. It is a smart, romantic piece with a well-crafted soft rock score and great performances all around.
- Matt Windman, AM NY
- Superior performances from top to bottom, from a gorgeously multi-everything cast, are just some of the signs that the director Michael Greif is offering his finest work to date.
- Jesse Green, New York Magazine
- Highlights of the large, lovely cast include Anthony Rapp as the maybe-bisexual activist friend, James Snyder as the possibly ideal husband and LaChanze, who, as the live-wire new gay friend, is snappy and stylish and overdue for her own big musical again.
- Linda Winer, Newsday
If/Then, produced by David Stone, is directed by Next to Normal and Rent director Michael Greif. The new musical also includes music by Tom Kitt with book and lyrics by Brian Yorkey, both Tony and Pulitzer Prize Award winners for Next to Normal.