This show is currently in high demand and doesn’t have discount codes.to our newsletter for updates.
PICK YOUR SEATS
Tickets from $115
Tickets are $10
The Hamilton Lottery is a digital lottery. You need to download the Hamilton app to participate.
- The lottery will open at 10:00 AM every Friday and will close for entry at 12:00 PM the next Thursday prior to the following week’s performances.
- Winner notifications will be sent between 12:00 PM and 4:00 PM every Thursday for the upcoming week’s performances via email and mobile push notification.
- Once notified, winners will have two hours to claim and pay for their ticket(s).
- No purchase or payment necessary to enter or participate.
- Each winning entrant may purchase up to two (2) tickets.
- Only one entry per person, per performance. Repeat entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded.
- Lottery tickets may be picked up at will call beginning two hours prior to the performance with a valid photo ID. Lottery tickets void if resold.
Please make sure to refer to lottery rules before entering the lottery, as rules may change. Full eligibility details are available on the app.
Tickets at Richard Rodgers Theatre
The Richard Rodgers Theatre, originally Chanin’s 46th Street Theatre, was designed by Herbert J. Krapp and built in 1925 by Irwin Chanin. The theatre currently holds the distinction of having housed the greatest number (eleven) of Tony Award-winning Best Plays and Best Musicals, more than any other theatre on Broadway.
New York, NY 10036
How to Get Discounts at the Box Office
Hamilton doesn't have any active discounts. However, you may visit their box office directly to save fees. Other options such as their digital lottery are available.
Hamilton Discount Tickets
About Hamilton on Broadway
New York, NY 10036
Story for Hamilton
HAMILTON is the epic saga that follows the rise of Founding Father Alexander Hamilton as he fights for honor, love, and a legacy that would shape the course of a nation. Based on Ron Chernow’s acclaimed biography and set to a score that blends hip-hop, jazz, R&B, and Broadway, HAMILTON has had a profound impact on culture, politics, and education. HAMILTON features book, music, and lyrics by Lin-Manuel Miranda, direction by Thomas Kail, choreography by Andy Blankenbuehler, and musical supervision and orchestrations by Alex Lacamoire. In addition to its 11 Tony Awards, it has won Grammy®, Olivier Awards, the Pulitzer Prize for Drama, and an unprecedented special citation from the Kennedy Center Honors."
Critics’ Reviews for Hamilton
"There has been nothing on Broadway in the past 20 years to rival the riveting, exhilarating and haunting Hamilton"
"Historic. 'Hamilton' is brewing up a revolution. This is a show that aims impossibly high and hits its target. It's probably not possible to top the adrenaline rush."
"'Hamilton' is the most exciting and significant musical of the decade. Sensationally potent and theatrically vital, it is plugged straight into the wall socket of contemporary music. This show makes me feel hopeful for the future of musical theater."