About Disgraced - On Broadway
- Running Time
- 90 minutes (no intermission)
- May be inappropriate for 14 and under
- Oct 23, 2014
- Mar 1, 2015
- A first-rate production. Mr. Akhtar packs an impressive amount of smart, heated talk -- as well as a few surprising twists, including a shocking burst of violence -- into the play's taut duration.
- Charles Isherwood, The New York Times
- Akhtar's blistering 'Disgraced' opened with a punch and power that won it a Pulitzer Prize. Few playwrights are examining what Akhtar does, certainly not with his insightfulness, and his play is breathtaking -- and not a little uncomfortable -- to watch.
- Mark Kennedy, Associated Press
- In truth, this is a superior production to the one that opened at Lincoln Center in 2012, with a more charismatic cast and a better sense of the rising ideological stakes.
- David Cote, Time Out New York