Clever Little Lies Tickets
Discount Offers on Clever Little Lies Tickets
Now Extended Through 1/24/2016!
Sorry, this show has closed.
About Clever Little Lies - Off Broadway
- Running Time
- 90 minutes (no intermission)
- May be inappropriate for 8 and under
- Sep 18, 2015
- Oct 12, 2015
- Jan 24, 2016
- User Reviews
- Write the first review!
Clever Little Lies Reviews
- GOOD OLD-FASHIONED ENTERTAINMENT! A throwback to the Broadway comedies of the 1960’s. Marlo Thomas gives an emotionally authentic and touching performance.
- Charles Isherwood, The New York Times
- Marlo Thomas delivers one of the funniest and most touching performances in years!
- Joan Hamburg, WABC
- Thomas and Mullavey nail laughs and register heartaches. Joe DiPietro is a keen humorist who ‘gets’ this thing we call love.
- Roma Torre, NY1
A mother always knows when something is wrong. When Alice (MARLO THOMAS) notices her beloved husband Bill (GREG MULLAVEY) has returned home on edge after a tennis match with their son, she grows suspicious and springs into action. Determined to piece together the puzzle, she invites his son, Bill Jr. (GEORGE MERRICK), and daughter-in-law, Jane (KATE WETHERHEAD), over for drinks and dessert. Sidesplitting chaos ensues as Alice digs for the truth, resulting in even more honesty than anyone expected. Shattering and hilarious, Clever Little Lies is a story of long-term love and marriage… for better… and for worse.