Discount up to $70
Tickets just $59.50 - $109
Valid for select performances now - June 30, 2019
Discount up to $70Regularly $89.50 - $159 • Expires June 30th, 2019
More Options To Buy
Ambassador Theatre: 219 West 49th Street New York, NY 10019
$89 - $109 Orchestra & Front Mezzanine
$59.50 - $69.50 Rear Mezzanine
Select Saturday & Sunday Matinees
$89 Select Orchestra & Front Mezzanine
Holiday Evenings 2/14/19 - 2/23/19, 4/18/19 - 4/27/19
$99 - $109 Select Orchestra & Front Mezzanine A - E
$59.50 - $69.50 Select Rear Mezzanine
The Fine Print
About Chicago - On Broadway
- Running Time
- 2 hours and 30 minutes (with 1 intermission)
- May be inappropriate for 12 and under.
- Nov 14, 1996
- Chicago still glitters hypnotically! It remains the best adult entertainment in town; and still bubbles with the joy of performing!
- Ben Brantley, The New York Times
- The show seems to have discovered the fountain of youth. As entertaining as ever. Brash, buoyant and utterly irresistible!
- Mike Kushwara, Associated Press
- As much tribute as revival, the spirit of Fosse's genius never leaves the stage, and Chicago, under Walter Bobbie's sharp direction, will dazzle newcomers to the trademark Fosse dance style and provide a thrilling reminder to those who've seen it before just how smart, sexy and exciting this brand of choreography was, or rather, is.
- Greg Evans, Variety
No wonder Chicago has been honored with six Tony Awards, two Olivier Awards, a Grammy and thousands of standing ovations in cities all around the world. The musical was also adapted into an Oscar-winning film starring Catherine Zeta-Jones, Richard Gere and Renee Zellweger.
Chicago follows the murder trial of jazz baby Roxie Hart, who kills her lover in a fit of rage. Along the way, audiences meet fellow murderess Velma Kelly, Roxie's sympathetic husband Amos, and Roxie and Velma's shark lawyer, Billy Flynn
- Today, April 26th
- Saturday, April 27th
- Sunday, April 28th
- Monday, April 29th
- Tuesday, April 30th
- Wednesday, May 1st