Discount Offers on Cats Tickets
Sorry, this show has closed.
About Cats - On Broadway
- Running Time
- 2 hours and 15 minutes (with 1 intermission)
- Jul 14, 2016
- Jul 31, 2016
- Dec 30, 2017
- Andy Blankenbuehler, the Tony-winning choreographer of Hamilton,... injects precision and verve and allows several of the performers, in their equitably distributed spotlight moments, to show off grandly. Among the most exciting are Ricky Ubeda as the magician cat, Mistoffelees; Tyler Hanes, playing Rum Tug Tugger, the rock-and-roll cat, and Jess LeProtto and Shonica Gooden as the mischief makers Mungojerrie and Rumpelteazer.
- Peter Marks, Washington Post
- Highlights include balletic Georgina Pazcoguin, all in white, who moves as if she loves being in her skin, and Ricky Ubeda as Mr. Mistoffelees, who unspools turns and leaps with soft-paw landings.
- Linda Winer, Newsday
- It's kitschy and fun, sometimes quite touching, and marvelously well done. It'll likely be very nostalgic for anyone who saw the show before, and, I'm guessing, a treat for people who haven't...
- Robert Feldberg, NorthJersey.com
Based on T.S. Eliot’s “Old Possum’s Book of Practical Cats,” this wonderfully imaginative show features breathtaking music, including one of the most treasured songs in musical theater — “Memory.” Winner of 7 Tony Awards including Best Musical, Cats tells the story of one magical night when an extraordinary tribe of cats gathers for its annual ball to rejoice and decide which cat will be reborn. Featuring a cast of beautiful dancers and singers and the original Tony-winning sets and costumes, this beloved hit is still Broadway’s most unforgettable event. Experience Cats for the first time as it begins a new life for a new generation… or let it thrill you once again!