Discount Offers on CabaretTickets
Last chance to see CABARET – Final performance March 29
Sorry, this show has closed.
About Cabaret - On Broadway
- Running Time
- 2 hours and 30 minutes (with 1 intermission)
- May be inappropriate for 14 and under
- Apr 24, 2014
- Mar 29, 2015
- Alan Cumming is back, offering a slightly looser, older-but-wiser variation on the same performance.
- Ben Brantley, New York Times
- It's as thrilling as ever, a marvel of staging that hasn't lost its punch.
- Mark Kennedy, Associated Press
- There's simply no wrong time to revisit Sam Mendes' and Rob Marshall's thrilling production, which is even sharper this time around, with Alan Cumming reprising his louche Emcee.
- David Rooney, The Hollywood Reporter
Welcome to the infamous Kit Kat Klub, where the Emcee, Sally Bowles and a raucous ensemble take the stage nightly to tantalize the crowd––and to leave their troubles outside. But as life in pre-WWII Germany grows more and more uncertain, will the decadent allure of Berlin nightlife be enough to get them through their dangerous times? Come hear some of the most memorable songs in theatre history, including “Cabaret,” “Willkommen” and “Maybe This Time.” Right this way, your table’s waiting at Cabaret, John Kander, Fred Ebb and Joe Masteroff's Tony-winning musical that the New York Post calls “one for the ages.”