An American in Paris Tickets
About An American in Paris - On Broadway
- Running Time
- 2 hours and 30 minutes (with 1 intermission)
- Ages 6 and up
- Mar 13, 2015
- Apr 12, 2015
- Oct 9, 2016
An American in Paris Reviews
- Christopher Wheeldon's choreography for 'An American in Paris' is so spectacular...it's one of the highest lights of a 2014-2015 season notable for more and better dancing than has been seen for years.
- David Finkle, Huffington Post
- This gorgeously danced — and just plain gorgeous — production pays loving tribute to the 1951 movie, to the marriage of music and movement, and to cherished notions about romance that have been a defining element of the American musical theater practically since its inception.
- Charles Isherwood, The New York Times
- This is the most thrilling dance-driven musical since Twyla Tharp's wordless 'Movin' Out' in 2002.
- Linda Winer, Newsday
AN AMERICAN IN PARIS is the romantic story of a young American soldier, a beautiful French girl and an indomitable European city, each yearning for a new beginning in the aftermath of war.
The score of AN AMERICAN IN PARIS includes the songs "I Got Rhythm," "Liza," "'S Wonderful," "But Not For Me," "I'll Build a Stairway to Paradise," and orchestral music including "Concerto in F," "Second Prelude," "Second Rhapsody/Cuban Overture" and "An American In Paris."