A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder Tickets
About A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder - On Broadway
- Running Time
- 2 hours and 30 minutes (with 1 intermission)
- Nov 17, 2013
- Jan 17, 2016
A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder Reviews
- Despite the high body count, this delightful show will lift the hearts of all those who've been pining for what sometimes seems a lost art form: musicals that match streams of memorable melody with fizzily witty turns of phrase. Bloodlust hasn't sung so sweetly, or provided so much theatrical fun, since ‘Sweeney Todd’ first wielded his razor with gusto many a long year ago.
- Charles Isherwood, The New York Times
- ‘A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder’ proves an ideal vehicle for the versatile talents of Jefferson Mays. The English music hall format is the perfect performance style for this adorably wicked show.
- Marilyn Stasio, Variety
- The lyrics are as gut-bustingly clever as anything in ‘The Book of Mormon’...No one is likely to get sick of the black comedy in ‘A Gentleman's Guide,’ which remains winsome and charming despite an alarming surfeit of devious and devilish characters. Quite simply, it's a bloody good time.
- Thom Geier, Entertainment Weekly