Golden Girls, Drag Queens & Morning Regrets: The Divine Miss Tori Scott Spills the Tea
March 27th, 2014
by Josh Ferri
Acclaimed cabaret artist, bad girl and big-time belter Tori Scott returns to 54 Below on March 28 with her so-wrong-it’s-right show I’ll Regret This Tomorrow. Get to know this vibrant entertainer in the exclusive video and Q&A below.
Video by Steve Schonberg (Editor-In-Chief of Center On The Aisle)
Getting to Know You, Tori Scott
1. My Golden Girl spirit animal
I would love to say Blanche, but according to a BuzzFeed quiz I recently took, I'm more of a Stan.
2. The first time I see a Tori Scott drag queen, I will
Pray her hair and makeup is better than mine. I'm at a loss.
3. If you want to send a free round my way, make sure you order me a
Vodka martini a little dirty with 3 olives....or anything with alcohol really.
4. The female performer who inspires me most
Bette Midler, always and forever.
5. My favorite pop-culture trainwreck
Speaking from experience, I hate the word trainwreck, but I would have to say Lindsay. She really seems like someone I would get along very well with at a bar around 3 AM.
6. The craziest “I’ll regret this tomorrow” thing I did my first year in NYC
I'll need to talk to my lawyer first before answering this question.