2. Where this Policy Applies. Transactions that transpire on Our Sites occur within the United States of America ("USA"). This Policy applies to the privacy and other laws and regulations of the USA. BroadwayBox makes no representation or warranty that Our Sites or services operate in accordance with the laws of any other nation, or that they or any part thereof, is appropriate for use in any particular nation or political subdivision (collectively referred to as "Nation"). Those who access and use Our Sites from another Nation does so at his or her own initiative and risk and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations of the Nation from which Our Sites are accessed. Your use of Our Sites is Your acknowledgement that Our Sites and the products and services rendered by Us are subject to the laws and regulations of the USA, and You specifically waive any right to pursue claims that may arise under the laws of Your home Nation or the Nation from which You access this Site.We reserve the right to change, modify, add, or remove ("Change") provisions of this Policy and We will endeavor to notify You of any such Change by posting a notice conspicuously in one of more of the following places: the home page of all of Our websites or the opening screen of any mobile device to which this Policy applies. Any such Change shall be effective immediately. Please check back from time to time to ensure continuing familiarity with the most current version of Our Policy. You can determine whether this Policy has been revised since your last visit by referring to the "Last Updated" legend at the bottom of this page.
3. Your Consent. Please read this Policy carefully. Your use of this Site constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Policy without limitation, qualification or change. Your continued use of Our Sites or Our non-electronic services (e.g. in-person box office sale) is Your consent to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Policy and Your promise to abide by the practices we describe herein, in our printed materials, and in other places on Our Sites. If you do not agree with this Policy or any other policy on our Sites, or in our printed materials, do not use our services or Sites.
4. What Information We Collect. BroadwayBox uses SSL or "Secure Sockets Layer", an industry standard protocol, for completing online transactions including when We gather information from You. We collect two (2) types of information from you through the use of our Site: "Personally Identifiable Information" (or "PII") and "Non-Personally Identifiable Information" (or "Non-PII").A. Personally Identifiable Information Includes. PII is information that identifies or can identify you as an individual, such as your name, residential address, city, state and zip code, birth year, email address and billing information. In some cases, depending upon the technology You employ to gain access to the Internet and ultimately, Our Sites, your Internet Protocol ("IP") address may be deemed by some jurisdictions as PII.
B. Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Non-PII is anonymous and does not identify you personally. Non-PII is generally collected through the Site from four different sources: Internet protocol addresses and web logs; cookies; pixel tags and other similar technologies; and other Non-PII that you voluntarily provide (as explained below). When you visit and interact with the Site, BroadwayBox and third parties with whom BroadwayBox has contracted to provide services to BroadwayBox may collect Non-PII (for example, a catalog of the Site pages you visit).
i. IP Protocol Addresses and Web Logs. This Site's web servers automatically collect the Internet Protocol (IP) addresses and log files of visitors. Your IP address is an identifying number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). This number is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you visit the Site, along with the time(s) of your visit(s) and the page(s) that you visited. This information is collected in an aggregate form only and does not contain any PII. We use your IP address, and the IP addresses of all users, for purposes such as calculating Site usage levels, helping diagnose problems with the Site's servers, and administering the Site. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many Sites. In addition to the Non-PII usage of IP Addresses described above we also may link your IP address to personally identifiable information for fraud prevention purposes.
ii. Pixel Tags. We and our service providers may also use so-called "pixel tags," "web beacons," "clear GIFs" or similar means (collectively, "Pixel Tags") in connection with some Site pages and HTML-formatted email messages to track your use of our Site in order to provide you with more useful information and a more personalized experience the next time you visit. A Pixel Tag is an electronic image, often a single pixel (1x1), that is ordinarily not visible to Site visitors and may be associated with cookies on the visitors' hard drives. Pixel Tags do not contain any PII and allow us to count users who have visited certain pages of the Site, to deliver branded services, and to help determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns. When used in HTML-formatted email messages, Pixel Tags can tell the sender whether and when an email has been opened.
5. How Information We Collect Is Used. We know you want your PII information you share with Us to be protected from unauthorized use. That’s why we take appropriate security measures to help safeguard this information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only employees integral to providing you with the product(s) or service(s) you request from Us are permitted to access your personal information, and they may do so for limited reasons. We encrypt credit card numbers and other sensitive information before it is sent from your computer to ours. We also use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized access to your personal information.
We want for you to feel confident when using our Site. However, you should know that no system is completely secure. Although We use industry accepted and commercially reasonable efforts to secure your information, there is always a chance that it will not always remain secure. For example, avoid sending personal information through insecure email. We will not ask for you to send Us any financial information via electronic mail.
A. Non-Personally Identifiable Information. We may use Non-PII to measure the number of visits to, and, average time spent on, the Site, the pages viewed as well as to diagnose problems with our servers and to administer the Site in general. The resulting information may be used to analyze and improve the features and functionality of the Site. We may use non-PII information about you and other Site visitors to sell and deliver advertising, promotions and content that we believe will be of interest to you.
6. How Personally Identifiable Information We Collect Is DisclosedA. Affiliate Communications and Third Party Communications. Unless you opt out, we may share your PII with our affiliates, including venues, promoters or sponsors of events, artist representatives and fan clubs, teams, leagues and others who are involved in or bring you events. When you buy or sell tickets or bid in an auction on our Site (or try to do these things), you consent to allow us to provide your PII to these event providers and their contractors. We share this information so these event providers may send you announcements and notifications of events, products or services that might be of interest to you. For further information, please see the "Opt-Out Policy" section below. B. BroadwayBox Service Providers. We work with third parties who provide services including but not limited to data analysis, order fulfillment, credit card processing and other services of an administrative nature. We want for you to know that we reserve the right to share your PII with such third parties for the purpose of enabling these third parties to provide such services to us so that we may provide our services and/or merchandise. We take reasonable steps to ensure these third parties treat PII in a manner comparable to how we do so. C. Online Surveys/Sweepstakes. We may share PII collected in connection with Promotions conducted through Our Sites with the third-party sponsor(s) and/or the prize provider(s) of any such Promotions (irrespective of whether such Promotions are hosted by Us), or otherwise in accordance with the rules applicable to such Promotion. You should carefully review the rules, if any, of each Promotion in which you participate through the Site, as they may contain additional important information about a sponsor's or other third parties' use of your PII. To the extent such rules conflict with this Policy, the rules of the particular Promotion shall apply. D. Other Purposes. We also may disclose your information: i. In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement or another government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
ii. When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our Site terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
iii. In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the reorganization or sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
8. Opt-Out PolicyA. Communications. When you supply Us with PII, from time-to-time, in Our discretion, you may be asked to indicate whether you are interested in receiving information from Us, about special offers in connection with the Site, from BroadwayBox affiliates and/or our advertisers and partners. Unless you opt out to receive such communications, we may, from time to time, send you marketing communications. If you no longer desire to receive the commercial email we send, you will be given the opportunity to opt out of receiving such messages in the future by clicking on the link at the bottom of the email that says "unsubscribe." It may take up to 10 days for us to process an opt-out request. Even if you have unsubscribed from receiving third party promotional emails from us, we may send you other types of important e-mail communications without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them. These may include customer service announcements, administrative notices and surveys. Please note that opting out of receiving promotional email communications will affect only future communications from us. If we already provided your information to a third party before you changed your preferences or updated your information, you may have to change your preferences directly with that third party as well. B. Affiliate and Third Party Communications. From time-to-time, You may be provided with the opportunity to opt-in to receive offers directly from third parties. Unless you opt out to accept any such offer(s), any PII provided to Us for such purposes may be shared with third-party partner(s), to allow such third parties to provide You with valuable information You may enjoy. If you would prefer that we no longer share your PII with our affiliates and/or with third parties for their marketing purposes, you may opt-out of such future sharing at any time by following the procedure above, provided however, you may not be able to opt out of certain third party offers that are displayed on our Site.
9. Use of This Site by Children Under the Age of 13 Prohibited. BroadwayBox is a family oriented business. We adhere to the principles set forth in the Children’s Online Privacy and Protection Act ("COPPA"), as amended, and ask You, if a parent or guardian of minor children, to familiarize yourself with the prescribes of COPPA. Our Sites are not developed with the intention of that they will be used by minors and specifically, they are not directed to children age thirteen (13) or younger. We request that any such person under the age of thirteen (13) years old not use Our Sites. If a parent or guardian believes that his or her child may have provided us with PII, for example, by misrepresenting his or her age, that parent or guardian should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the particulars of the information we are alleged to have collected. If We determine that Your child under the age of thirteen (13) years old has provided us PII we will immediately delete all such information. For additional information regarding the use of the Internet by minors visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for tips from the Federal Trade Commission on protecting kids" privacy online http://www.onguardonline.gov/topics/kids-privacy.aspx
10. Accessing, Updating or Deleting Information Collected About You. You control the PII that you have provided to us by way of the Sites. For example, on broadwaybox.com You may do so by linking to the Manage Your Profile / My Profile page, and following the instructions to modify Your user information. To the extent that such information is stored in our databases, we will respond to Your changes as soon as reasonably possible. Please note that although this information will not be available on Our Sites after you delete it, the information may remain stored indefinitely in our backup and archival records for legal and accounting purposes.
11. Security of Your PII. We employ reasonable security measures consistent with standard industry practice, for PII collected through Our Sites, including physical, electronic and operational measures to maintain security and prevent unauthorized access. While We take reasonable and appropriate steps to safeguard PII under our control, unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or method of storing data can be guaranteed to be one hundred percent secure. As such, we cannot guarantee that PII supplied by You will not be accessed on our servers, or intercepted while being transmitted to Us over the Internet. We assume no liability for any damages you may suffer as a result of interception, alteration or misuse of information during such transfers. If you have reason to believe that there has been any breach of the security of the Site, please contact us at email@example.com.
12. Limitation of Liability. BroadwayBox will not under any circumstances be liable to You for any consequential, incidental or special damages (including but not limited to lost profits) arising out of Your use of Our Sites, even if apprised of the likelihood of such damages occurring. Notwithstanding the foregoing, BroadwayBox’s liability is limited to the actual cost of any product or service purchased by You though Our Sites.
13. Contacting Us Regarding Our Sites. If you have any questions concerning this Policy, you may send them by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that email communications will not necessarily be secure; accordingly you should not include credit card information or other sensitive information in your email correspondence with us. You must send any official correspondence via US postal mail to:BroadwayBox, Inc.
1619 Broadway, 9th Floor
New York, New York 10019
Attention: General Counsel
14. Your California Privacy Rights. If you are a California resident, you have the right to request information about how we share certain categories of personal information with third parties. California law gives you the right to send us a request at a designated address to receive the following information:A. the categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year;
B. the names and addresses of the third parties that received that information; and
C. if the nature of the third party's business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services marketed. If you have any questions, please click here for information on how to contact us. Any question you may have regarding Your privacy on Our Sites should be made in writing and sent to, email@example.com. For information regarding protecting your data online, refer to the Federal Trade Commission's website located at www.ftc.gov. Last Updated: December 10, 2013 © 2013 BroadwayBox, Inc. All Rights Reserved.