Discount up to $60
Discount Offers on Waitress Tickets
Tickets just $49 - $109
Valid for performances June 13 - September 3, 2017
Discount up to $60Regularly $79 - $169 • Expires September 3rd, 2017
More Options To Buy
Brooks Atkinson Theatre: 256 West 47th Street New York, NY 10036
Tuesdays - Thursdays
$99 Select Rear & Side Orchestra
$69 Mid Mezzanine
$49 Rear Mezzanine
Fridays - Sundays (Except Sat Evenings)
$109 Select Rear & Side Orchestra
$79 Mid Mezzanine
$59 Rear Mezzanine
The Fine Print
About Waitress - On Broadway
- Running Time
- 2 hours and 35 minutes (with 1 intermission)
- Ages 14+
- Mar 25, 2016
- Apr 24, 2016
- Waitress owes its sweetness to the mouth-watering goodness of Jessie Mueller. As a diner waitress named Jenna, Mueller is such a honey bun, she melts us like the mounds of butter that make Jenna's homemade pies so luscious.
- Marilyn Stasio, Variety
- The distinctions here include a rousing, comfort-food pop score by Sara Bareilles, the singer-songwriter in her confident Broadway composing debut, and the can't-miss casting of Jessie Mueller as Jenna.
- Linda Winer, Newsday
- But the best part of this show is Mueller as piemaker Jenna, who won a Tony Award for playing Carole King in the musical Beautiful. She combines earthiness, sexiness, timidity and dreaminess and her voice overflows with emotion.
- Mark Kennedy, Associated Press
Sara Bareilles is Jenna, a waitress and expert pie maker in a small town who dreams of a way out of her loveless marriage. A baking contest in a nearby county and the town’s new doctor may offer her a chance at a fresh start, while her fellow waitresses offer their own recipes for happiness. But Jenna must summon the strength and courage to rebuild her own life.
Inspired by Adrienne Shelly’s beloved film, Waitress is an uplifting new musical celebrating friendship, motherhood, and the magic of a well-made pie.
- Today, May 27th
- Sunday, May 28th
- Monday, May 29th
- Tuesday, May 30th
- Wednesday, May 31st
- Thursday, June 1st