The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time Tickets
Discount Offers on The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time Tickets
Final performance September 4, 2016.
Sorry, this show has closed.
About The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time - On Broadway
- Running Time
- 2 hours and 40 minutes (with 1 intermission)
- Ages 10+
- Oct 5, 2014
- Sep 4, 2016
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time Reviews
- One of the most fully immersive works ever to wallop Broadway
- Ben Brantley, The New York Times
- There are many plays opening on Broadway this fall..but if justice prevails, 'The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time,' will emerge from the onslaught of openings as the surprise, must-see hit.
- Matt Windman, AM NY
- Simply put, Curious Incident is one of the most memorable evenings you're likely to have on Broadway for quite some time. It has the same emotional impact as War Horse, but with a bit of an edge over that excellent offering.
- Steven Suskin, Huffington Post
Winner of the 2015 Tony Award for Best New Play, the acclaimed National Theatre production of THE CURIOUS INCIDENT OF THE DOG IN THE NIGHT-TIME is now in its second smash year on Broadway. Two-time Tony Award winner Marianne Elliott (War Horse) directs this "dazzling, pulse-pounding and remarkable" (Time Out New York) adaptation by Tony and Olivier Award winner Simon Stephens that brings Mark Haddon’s internationally best-selling novel to thrilling life.
Fifteen-year-old Christopher has an extraordinary brain; he is exceptionally intelligent but ill-equipped to interpret everyday life. When he falls under suspicion for killing his neighbor’s dog, he sets out to identify the true culprit, which leads to an earth-shattering discovery and a journey that will change his life forever.
Called “one of the most fully immersive shows ever to wallop Broadway” by The New York Times, THE CURIOUS INCIDENT OF THE DOG IN THE NIGHT-TIME is a record-breaking theatrical phenomenon that simply must not be missed.