The Cripple of Inishmaan Tickets
Film and stage star Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter, How to Succeed in Business) returns to Broadway as the title character who dreams of Hollywood fame in Martin McDonagh's classic The Cripple of Inishmaan. This acclaimed London production plays New York through July 20, 2014.
Discount Offers on The Cripple of Inishmaan Tickets
Sorry, this show has closed.
About The Cripple of Inishmaan - On Broadway
- Running Time
- 2 hours and 25 minutes (with 1 intermission)
- Apr 20, 2014
- Jul 20, 2014
The Cripple of Inishmaan Reviews
- But as outrageously funny as it often is, the play aches with a subliminal sadness that stays with you. This gorgeously realized production has the wisdom to let us laugh until it hurts.
- Ben Brantley, The New York Times
- Of the three Radcliffe performances I've seen on Broadway, this by far is the best. Radcliffe, who reveals chops here I've never seen on stage nor screen, is surrounded by superb character work throughout, including the killer likes of June Watson and Gary Lilburn.
- Chris Jones, Chicago Tribune
- Michael Grandage’s cracking production, which makes an entertainingly boozy brew of humor both sweet and savage, melancholy sentimentality, lacerating sorrow and wicked cruelty.
- David Rooney, The Hollywood Reporter
Set on the remote island of Inishmaan off the west coast of Ireland, word arrives that a Hollywood film is being made on the neighboring island of Inishmore. The one person who wants to be in the film more than anybody is young Cripple Billy (Radcliffe), if only to break away from the bitter tedium of his daily life. McDonagh’s comic masterpiece examines an ordinary coming-of-age in extraordinary circumstances and confirms his position as one of the most original Irish voices to emerge in the second half of the twentieth century.