The Book of Mormon Tickets
The mega Broadway blockbuster The Book of Mormon offers audiences a side-splitting look at two Mormon missionaries' adventures in Africa. Created by the geniuses who brought you South Park and Avenue Q, this jaw-dropping musical will keep you talking long after you've left the theater.
Discount Offers on The Book of Mormon Tickets
About The Book of Mormon - On Broadway
- Running Time
- 2 hours and 30 minutes (with 1 intermission)
- May be inappropriate for 14 and under
- Mar 24, 2011
The Book of Mormon Reviews
- A spectacular, rather perfect Broadway musical not only grounded in a serious love and understanding of the traditions that make a Broadway musical great but also filled with love for the very flawed, mortal characters who populate this romp.
- Lisa Schwarzbaum, Entertainment Weekly
- Parker and Stone have created one of the freshest original musicals in recent memory. It has tuneful songs, clever lyrics, winning characters, explosive laughs and disarmingly intimate moments.
- David Rooney, The Hollywood Reporter
- I am here to report that a newborn, old-fashioned, pleasure-giving musical has arrived at the Eugene O'Neill Theater, the kind our grandparents told us left them walking on air if not on water. So hie thee hence, nonbelievers (and believers too), to 'The Book of Mormon,' and feast upon its sweetness.
- Ben Brantley, The New York Times
The New York Times calls it "the best musical of this century." The Washington Post says, "It is the kind of evening that restores your faith in musicals." And Entertainment Weekly says, "Grade A: the funniest musical of all time." Jon Stewart calls it "a crowning achievement. So good it makes me angry." It's The Book of Mormon, the nine-time Tony Award winning Best Musical.
- Monday, Oct. 5th
- Tuesday, Oct. 6th
- Wednesday, Oct. 7th
- Thursday, Oct. 8th
- Friday, Oct. 9th
- Saturday, Oct. 10th