On the Town Tickets
Misty Copeland stars in one of America's greatest musicals of all time On the Town. Set in New York City in the 1940s, three sailors look for love during a 24-hour layover in the Big Apple.
Discount Offers on On the Town Tickets
Sorry, this show has closed.
About On the Town - On Broadway
- Running Time
- 2 hours and 35 minutes (with 1 intermission)
- Oct 16, 2014
- Sep 6, 2015
On the Town Reviews
- An exuberant, dazzling revival of On the Town opened Thursday, filling Broadway's biggest theater with big, crowd-pleasing dance numbers, lavish and clever visuals and superb performances from a massive cast. It's simply a helluva show..
- Mark Kennedy, Associated Press
- Tony-winning director John Rando (Urinetown) has embraced the classic tale...and staged a joyous production that'll make you want to fall in love with the city -- and musical theater -- all over again.
- Dave Quinn, NBC New York
- The best dancing on Broadway.
- Ben Brantley, The New York Times
Set in 1944, On the Town is the story of three sailors on a 24-hour leave in New York City. Squeezed for time, they somehow manage to find love and incredible adventures in the Big Apple. Inspired by Jerome Robbins’ ballet “Fancy Free,” On the Town includes such memorable musical numbers as “New York, New York,” “Lonely Town” and the hilarious “I Can Cook Too” as well as the famed Coney Island Ballet.