Discount up to $52.50
Discount Offers on Once Tickets
Tickets just $49.50 - $89.50
Valid for performances through December 24, 2014
Discount up to $52.50Regularly $89.50 - $142 • Expires December 24th, 2014
More Options To Buy
Bernard B. Jacobs Theatre: 242 W 45th St New York, NY 10036
Mezzanine from $49.50
The Fine Print
If you would like to use our interactive Ticket Finder, please upgrade your browser. Call us if you have any additional questions.
About Once - On Broadway
- Running Time
- 2 hours and 15 minutes (with 1 intermission)
- Once is a small-scale but warmly affecting show, crafted with profound respect for the power of music. For anyone who feels that Broadway has become the domain of bloated spectacles and cynically overworked brands, this will be a refreshing artisanal tonic.
- David Rooney, The Hollywood Reporter
- The show wins its standing ovations the old-fashioned way: with a love story, great songs, compelling characters and inventive stagecraft. At this point in Broadway history, this feels downright revolutionary.
- Elisabeth Vincentelli, New York Post
- Once uses song and dance in a way I've never experienced in an American musical. When the violins begin to play – and the accordion and the mandolin and the guitars and the cello – the instruments swell into a collection of distinctive voices melded into a single, universal feeling. Once massages that feeling until it hurts quite exquisitely.
- Ben Brantley, The New York Times
Set in modern day Dublin, ONCE is the story of a Guy who gave up on his music—and his love—and the Girl who inspired him to dream again. This exhilarating musical is performed by an extraordinary cast of actor-musicians who sing, dance and play their hearts out on stage. Directed and choreographed by the brilliant team of Tony Award-winner John Tiffany and Steven Hoggett (The Glass Menagerie), this theatrically breathtaking production will dazzle you with its originality, wit and unforgettable music.
Featuring all of the magical songs from the critically-acclaimed film, including the Oscar-winning “Falling Slowly,” this achingly beautiful, joyously uplifting show strikes an unforgettable chord in audiences and speaks to the power of music to connect us all. A show like that only comes around ONCE.
- Today, Aug. 30th
- Sunday, Aug. 31st
- Monday, Sept. 1st
- Tuesday, Sept. 2nd
- Wednesday, Sept. 3rd
- Thursday, Sept. 4th
- Friday, Sept. 5th