The 2016 Pulitzer Prize winner for Drama and Tony winner for Best Musical, Hamilton tells the story of America's founding fathers in a groundbreaking way.
Discount Offers on Hamilton Tickets
About Hamilton - On Broadway
- Running Time
- 2 hours and 45 minutes (with 1 intermission)
- Ages 10+
- Jul 13, 2015
- Aug 6, 2015
- There has been nothing on Broadway in the past 20 years to rival the riveting, exhilarating and haunting Hamilton
- Elysa Gardner, USA Today
- Historic. 'Hamilton' is brewing up a revolution. This is a show that aims impossibly high and hits its target. It's probably not possible to top the adrenaline rush.
- Ben Brantley, The New York Times
- 'Hamilton' is the most exciting and significant musical of the decade. Sensationally potent and theatrically vital, it is plugged straight into the wall socket of contemporary music. This show makes me feel hopeful for the future of musical theater.
- Terry Teachout, Wall Street Journal
Tony winner Lin-Manuel Miranda brings to the stage the story of the unlikely founding father determined to make his mark on the new nation as hungry and ambitious as he is. From bastard orphan to Washington's right hand man, rebel to war hero, a loving husband caught in the country's first sex scandal, to the Treasury head who made an untrusting world believe in the American economy. George Washington, Eliza Hamilton, Thomas Jefferson and Hamilton's lifelong friend/foil Aaron Burr all make their mark in this astonishing new musical exploration of a political mastermind.
- Today, Sept. 26th
- Wednesday, Sept. 27th
- Thursday, Sept. 28th
- Friday, Sept. 29th
- Saturday, Sept. 30th
- Sunday, Oct. 1st