Cinderella plays at Broadway Theatre
1681 Broadway, New York, NY 10019
Between West 52nd and 53rd Streets- Map
Seating chart & directions
Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella is coming to Broadway for the first time ever! Four-time Tony Award nominee Douglas Carter Beane's (Sister Act, Xanadu) delightfully romantic and hilarious take on the ultimate makeover story features all the classic elements you remember—the pumpkin, the glass slipper, the masked ball and more—plus some surprising new twists! Rediscover some of Rodgers + Hammerstein's most beloved songs, including "In My Own Little Corner," "Impossible/It's Possible" and "Ten Minutes Ago" in this outrageously fun Broadway musical for dreamers of all ages. And not to worry... you'll be home well before the stroke of midnight!
COME EXPERIENCE THIS BREATHTAKING MUSICAL FROM THE MOST CELEBRATED SONGWRITING TEAM IN BROADWAY HISTORY!
Tony Award® nominee Laura Osnes (Bonnie & Clyde, Anything Goes) stars as Cinderella, alongside Santino Fontana (The Importance of Being Earnest, Billy Elliot) as the Prince and Tony winners Victoria Clark (The Light in the Piazza) and Harriet Harris (Thoroughly Modern Millie) as Cinderella's Fairy Godmother and Stepmother.
Cast Members: Laura Osnes, Santino Fontana, Peter Bartlett, Ann Harada, Greg Hildreth, Marla Mindelle, Harriet Harris, Victoria Clark
Running Time: 2 hours and 15 minutes, including one intermission
2013 Tony Awards and Nominations for 'Cinderella'
Cinderella won one Tony out of 9 nominations
- William Ivey Long TONNY AWARD WINNER for 'Best Costume Design of a Musical'
- Nominated for Best Revival of a Musical
- Nominated for Best Book of a Musical
- Santino Fontana nominated for Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role in a Musical
- Laura Osnes nominated for Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role in a Musical
- Victoria Clark nominated for Best Performance by an Actress in a Featured Role in a Musical
- Kenneth Posner nominated for Best Lighting Design of a Musical
- Nevin Steinberg nominated for Best Sound Design of a Musical
- Danny Troob nominated for Best Orchestrations
back to top