Discount up to $50
Discount Offers on Chicago Tickets
Last Chance to see Grammy Winner BRANDY as Roxie Hart thru August 2 only!
Tickets just $59.50 - $88
Valid for select performances through September 6, 2015
Discount up to $50Regularly $49.50 - $147 • Expires September 6th, 2015
More Options To Buy
Ambassador Theatre: 219 West 49th Street New York, NY 10019
Monday - Sunday Evenings
$89 Orchestra & Front Mezzanine
$69.50 Rear Mezzanine A - D
$59.50 Rear Mezzanine E - G
Saturday & Sunday Matinees
The Fine Print
If you would like to use our interactive Ticket Finder, please upgrade your browser. Call us if you have any additional questions.
About Chicago - On Broadway
- Running Time
- 2 hours and 30 minutes (with 1 intermission)
- May be inappropriate for 12 and under.
- Chicago still glitters hypnotically! It remains the best adult entertainment in town; and still bubbles with the joy of performing!
- Ben Brantley, The New York Times
- The show seems to have discovered the fountain of youth. As entertaining as ever. Brash, buoyant and utterly irresistible!
- Mike Kushwara, Associated Press
- As much tribute as revival, the spirit of Fosse's genius never leaves the stage, and Chicago, under Walter Bobbie's sharp direction, will dazzle newcomers to the trademark Fosse dance style and provide a thrilling reminder to those who've seen it before just how smart, sexy and exciting this brand of choreography was, or rather, is.
- Greg Evans, Variety
No wonder Chicago has been honored with six Tony Awards, two Olivier Awards, a Grammy and thousands of standing ovations in cities all around the world. The musical was also adapted into an Oscar-winning film starring Catherine Zeta-Jones, Richard Gere and Renee Zellweger.
Chicago follows the murder trail of jazz baby Roxie Hart, who kills her lover in a fit of rage. Along the way, audiences meet fellow murderess Velma Kelly, Roxie's sympathetic husband Amos, and Roxie and Velma's shark lawyer, Billy Flynn.
- Today, July 31st
- Saturday, Aug. 1st
- Sunday, Aug. 2nd
- Monday, Aug. 3rd
- Tuesday, Aug. 4th
- Wednesday, Aug. 5th
- Thursday, Aug. 6th