Discount up to 40%
Discount Offers on Cabaret Tickets
See Emma Stone and Alan Cumming together on Broadway through February 15!
See 3 Roundabout Shows for just $237
Become a Roundabout Theatre Company Subscriber
Discount up to 40%Expires March 15th, 2015
More Options To Buy
Studio 54: 254 West 54th Street New York, NY 10019
$79 / ticket for productions at the Laura Pels Theatre
$89 / ticket for productions at American Airlines and Studio 54 (excluding Cabaret)
$99 / ticket for Cabaret
Packages start at 3 shows for $237*
Cabaret: March 21, 2014 - March 29, 2015
On The Twentieth Century: February 12, 2015 - July 5, 2015
Therese Raquin: Fall 2015
Noises Off: Winter 2015
She Loves Me: Spring 2016
Into the Woods: December 14, 2014 - March 22, 2015
Significant Other: Spring 2015
The Humans: Fall 2015
The Fine Print
If you would like to use our interactive Ticket Finder, please upgrade your browser. Call us if you have any additional questions.
About Cabaret - On Broadway
- Running Time
- 2 hours and 30 minutes (with 1 intermission)
- May be inappropriate for 14 and under
- Alan Cumming is back, offering a slightly looser, older-but-wiser variation on the same performance.
- Ben Brantley, New York Times
- It's as thrilling as ever, a marvel of staging that hasn't lost its punch.
- Mark Kennedy, Associated Press
- There's simply no wrong time to revisit Sam Mendes' and Rob Marshall's thrilling production, which is even sharper this time around, with Alan Cumming reprising his louche Emcee.
- David Rooney, The Hollywood Reporter
Welcome to the infamous Kit Kat Klub, where the Emcee, Sally Bowles and a raucous ensemble take the stage nightly to tantalize the crowd––and to leave their troubles outside. But as life in pre-WWII Germany grows more and more uncertain, will the decadent allure of Berlin nightlife be enough to get them through their dangerous times? Come hear some of the most memorable songs in theatre history, including “Cabaret,” “Willkommen” and “Maybe This Time.” Right this way, your table’s waiting at Cabaret, John Kander, Fred Ebb and Joe Masteroff's Tony-winning musical that the New York Post calls “one for the ages.”
- Today, Jan. 28th
- Thursday, Jan. 29th
- Friday, Jan. 30th
- Saturday, Jan. 31st
- Sunday, Feb. 1st
- Monday, Feb. 2nd
- Tuesday, Feb. 3rd