THE SIX DEGREES OF SEPARATION TICKET LOTTERY SWEEPSTAKES
Please read these rules before entering the Sweepstakes. By entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and represents that Entrant satisfies all of the eligibility requirements set forth below.
1. ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASING A PRODUCT OR SERVICE WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING. Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old on the date of entry into this sweepstakes (each, an “Entrant” or collectively the “Entrants”). The following persons are not eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes or be awarded a Prize (as defined below) or to use the Prize: Employees, officers and directors of the Excluded Entities (as defined below), as well as their immediate family members (including their spouses, siblings, children and parents, regardless of where they live or whether they are related by blood or law) or members of the same households (whether related by blood or law or not). The “Excluded Entities” shall mean: Broadway Box, Inc. (d/b/a BroadwayBox or BroadwayBox.com) (the “Sponsor”) and its parent and affiliated companies, agents, franchisees, licensees, successors and assigns, distributors, vendors and suppliers; Sponsor’s advertising, marketing and promotions agencies; and the Prize Provider (as set forth in Section 10 below) and any other individual or company involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes. All federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations of the United States apply. This Sweepstakes is void in Puerto Rico and any other US territory and/or possession located outside of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and wherever else prohibited by law.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The SIX DEGREES OF SEPARATION Ticket Lottery Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends at 3:00 p.m. ET on March 29, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s clock is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
3. METHOD OF ENTRY: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period via the official entry page at http://www.broadwaybox.com/lottery/ or via the BroadwayBox iOS app (each, an “Entry Site”). Entrant may enter the Sweepstakes one time at each of the website or app location. When prompted at an Entry Site, each Entrant must provide the information requested on the official entry page in its entirety including their first name, last name, , and email address (the “Entrant Information”) in order to receive one (1) manual entry for the Sweepstakes. Entrant must agree to the Official Rules and complete the entire official entry page in order to be eligible to win and only one manual entry per Entrant per Entry Site will be accepted during the Sweepstakes Period. After Entrant submits their entry for the Sweepstakes, Entrant will be provided with a unique referral code or URL link to share with others (the “Referral Link”). If a referral enters the Sweepstakes using an Entrant’s Referral Link, that Entrant will automatically be entered into the Sweepstakes one additional time. There is no maximum limit to the number of times an Entrant may share their Referral Link, and Entrant will receive an automatic entry into the Sweepstakes for each eligible referral who enters. Manual entries submitted or completed by anyone other than the Entrant are void. No mechanical reproductions will be accepted. In the event of multiple manual entries at either Entry Site, the first manual entry by an Entrant at any Entry Site will be accepted and all other manual entries from that Entrant at that Entry Site will be deemed void. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than one (1) manual entry on any Entry Site by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, accounts and/or any other method employed to circumvent the letter and spirit of these Official Rules, may result in disqualification of that Entrant from participation in this Sweepstakes. The Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries into the Sweepstakes. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
4. WINNING/ODDS: The odds of winning are contingent upon the number of qualified entries received by Sponsor during the Sweepstakes Period. On or about March 29, 2017, a random drawing will be conducted by Sponsor from amongst all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period to choose one (1) potential Prize winner (“Potential Winner”).The Potential Winner will be required to complete and return the Required Documents as set forth below in order to become the ultimate winner (“Winner”).
5. PRIZE(S) (ìPrizeî):
One (1) Prize will be awarded consisting of two (2) tickets to SIX DEGREES OF SEPARATION on April 5, 2017.
The show title will be at Sponsor’s sole discretion, and is subject to change. Total Approximate Retail Value of the Prize is $150. All amounts are in U.S. Dollars. Actual retail value will depend on fluctuations in ticket prices. Winner will not receive difference between approximate and actual retail value.NO PRIZE SUBSTITUTION WHATSOEVER BY WINNER. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any portion of the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value. Prize is non-transferable; no cash redemptions, exchanges or resales allowed except in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The value of a Prize is taxable in the United States as ordinary income to the Winner who is solely responsible for the payment of all taxes levied, including, but not limited to federal, state and local income and/or gift taxes. All unspecified costs and expenses associated with the acceptance or use of the Prize are the sole responsibility of Winner. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
6. WINNER SELECTION/NOTIFICATION: : Potential Winner will be notified by telephone or email on or about March 29, 2017 before 6:00 p.m. ET (“Notification”). Winner must respond by email to the Notification within forty-eight (48) hours after Notification is placed or sent (Sponsor will retain time stamp of email transmissions), indicating that he/she is eligible and intends to accept and use the Prize on April 5, 2017. If the Potential Winner does not respond in accordance with these Official Rules, or if he/she is otherwise ineligible as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, then the prize will not be awarded. Potential Winner will be required to complete and return the Required Documents (as defined below) and to fulfill all other conditions and requirements listed herein and in the Notification.
7. PRIZE CLAIMS: Except where prohibited by law, in order to be the Winner, a Potential Winner must execute and return to Sponsor an affidavit of eligibility/liability/publicity release in a form to be furnished by Sponsor (the “Release”), and submit such Release to Sponsor along with a copy of his/her governmental issued identification with photograph [e.g. a valid driver’s license or passport] (collectively, the “Required Documents”). Potential Winner must deliver the Required Documents to Sponsor in one of two (2) ways: (1) via Facsimile or email (a facsimile number or email address will be provided by Sponsor) or (2) by hand delivering the original Required Documents to Sponsor at the address set forth below. The Required Documents are to be delivered to Sponsor on or before 6:00 p.m. ET on April 3, 2017. In Sponsor’s sole discretion, a Potential Winner will forfeit the right to claim a Prize and an alternate Potential Winner may be selected in accordance with these Official Rules from among the remaining eligible entries for that Prize if the selected Potential Winner (i) fails to verify eligibility for the Prize in the time required by these rules, (ii) fails to deliver all Required Documents by the date set forth above, (iii) either fails to accept the Prize or declines the Prize (or advises that he/she cannot accept, receive or use a Prize pursuant to the conditions prescribed herein), or (iv) otherwise fails to comply with the Official Rules. By entering this Sweepstakes, each Entrant consents to Sponsor’s use of his/her name, image, likeness, biographical information, voice and or any statements made by such Entrant regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor (regardless of method of production) for advertising and promotional purposes worldwide, in perpetuity, in any and all media now known or hereafter developed, without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. No more than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded
8. GENERAL: All federal, state and local taxes levied on account of a Winner are the sole responsibility of such Winner. In the event it is deemed during the verification process that a Potential Winner does not have a unique, personal and valid social security number, or has otherwise failed to fulfill any conditions or requirements under these Official Rules, such Potential Winner will be disqualified and will forfeit the Prize, and an alternate Potential Winner may be selected randomly. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree: [a] to abide by, and be bound by, these Official Rules; [b] to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, Apple, the producers of SIX DEGREES OF SEPARATION , and each of their respective officers, directors, managers, employees, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, members, shareholders, insurers, servants, divisions, predecessors, successors, representatives, dealers, distributors, advertising, Sweepstakes, and fulfillment agencies, including the consultants and legal advisors (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability, losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind including liability for personal injury or death resulting from the participation in this Sweepstakes or Winner’s acceptance, use or misuse of a prize awarded pursuant to these Official Rules; Winner assumes the risk associated with the participation in this Sweepstakes and the use of the Prize awarded; and [c] that the decisions of Sponsor relating to this Sweepstakes and the Prizes shall be final and binding in all respects, including without limitation the interpretation of these Official Rules.
Released Parties shall not be liable for [i] electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction of this Sweepstakes; [ii] unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; [iii] technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions; and [iv] limitations of any kind or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof (including, without limitation, any damage to an Entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from entering or participating in the Sweepstakes or downloading materials from any Entry Site).
Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, incorrect, damaged, misdirected, or illegible entries or any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Released Parties that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted, corrupted, postponed or cancelled (including any human or other error in the drafting or printing of these Rules). Sponsor may prohibit an Entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that the Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to, by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrant, Sponsor, or any Released Parties. Entries that contain false information, are incomplete, inaccurate, forged, defective, or made in ways not authorized hereunder, including those which have failed due to malfunction or failure of phones, phone lines, telephone systems or networks, server, providers, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof of any kind, any human error or otherwise, shall be void. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. If, for any reason whatsoever, this Sweepstakes, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, is not capable of being executed in accordance with these Official Rules, including, but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause which, in the Sponsor’s sole judgment, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes and/or limit entries to those submitted prior to the action taken by Sponsor, or to proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event of a dispute about the identity of an Entrant, the online entry will be assigned to the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry.
“Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person to whom an email address is assigned by either an Internet Service Provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. Google, Yahoo, business or educational institution) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain name associated with the submitted email address. Federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations may apply. Void where prohibited or to the extent restricted by law.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree that (a) Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES; and (c) under no circumstances will any Entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEYS’ FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF ENTRANT’S ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE AND/OR THE SWEEPSTAKES, DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATES WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO ENTRANT. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
10. SPONSOR and PRIZE PROVIDER: BroadwayBox, Inc., 1619 Broadway, 8th Floor, New York, NY 10019. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Apple. Apple is not involved in any way with the contest or sweepstakes within the BroadwayBox iOS app.
11. WINNERS LIST REQUEST: To receive a list of prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped (business size) envelope to: SIX DEGREES OF SEPARATION Ticket Lottery Sweepstakes Winners’ List, 1619 Broadway, 8th Floor, New York, NY 10019, to be received by Sponsor on or before 6:00 p.m. ET on April 5, 2017.
13. RULES: You may also obtain a copy of these Official Rules by emailing a request to that effect to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 6:00 p.m. ET on March 29, 2017. This offer shall not be published without permission of the Sponsor.
14. CHOICE OF LAW & DISPUTE RESOLUTION: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of Entrants, Sponsor or the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s or country’s laws. The parties hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in New York County, New York in any action to enforce (or otherwise relating to) these Official Rules or relating to this Sweepstakes.
15. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: BroadwayBox® and BroadwayBox.com® are trademarks and/or service marks of The John Gore Organization, Inc. or its subsidiaries. All other trademarks used herein are the property of their respective trademark owners. All rights Reserved.
16. ENTIRE RULES: If there is any discrepancy or inconsistency between any terms or conditions of these Official Rules and any disclosures or other statements contained in any other promotion-related materials, including but not limited to the Sweepstakes entry form, or the point of sale, television, print, mobile or online advertising, the terms and conditions of these Official Rules will prevail, govern and control.
© 2017 BroadwayBox, Inc. All Rights Reserved