Group Discount Tickets
Broadway and off-Broadway shows offer group discounts. The definition of a "group" varies from show to show but will usually require a minimum of 10-15 people. Prices for groups also vary by show and by the day of the week. Some processing fee/service fees may apply. Most events do not offer group discounts for Friday or Saturday performances.
BroadwayBox works with several group sales organizations to provide you with the best service for your requirements.
Discount code offers mostly present better prices - up to 50% discount. However, you are limited by the number of tickets you can buy in one order (usually no more than 8-14 tickets). Group sales start at 10-20 tickets depending on the show. As a result, there is a range around 10-25 tickets where you could go either way: buy two orders of discount codes offers, or go with group tickets. The whole group may not sit in the same row, but you may save some money. It is up to you to decide.
- Email email@example.com.
- The box office is contacted to find out availability.
- You will receive a confirmation via email and/or telephone, including the details of your order.
- Payment is expected by due date or the order is automatically cancelled.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Terms of sale apply.*
- All group orders are handled during business hours Monday - Friday 9AM to 5:30PM.
If a performance is cancelled you are entitled to a full refund. You may choose to receive a refund, or our representative will help you find a suitable replacement. Price and location may not be the same.
Discount tickets for Broadway shows, attractions, and much more.Get Discount Alerts
BroadwayBox.com is a trademark of BroadwayBox, Inc.