Let Broadway's After Midnight Blow Your Mind in 2 Minutes
January 14th, 2014
by Josh Ferri
What You Will See In The First Two Minutes:
- Dule Hill! The Emmy-nominated cutie from TV’s The West Wing and Psych.
- Killer costumes by Isabel and Ruben Toledo (FYI: Isabel designed Michelle Obama’s Inauguration dress #NBD).
- Fantasia Barrino reminding us why she is one of the most successful American Idol winners to date.
- Julius “iGlide” Chisolm doing things with his body that should be impossible because of bones and muscles and such.
- Time-defying tap moves by B’way standout Jared Grimes.
- Tasia getting all sexy for “Zaz Zuh Zaz.”
- Adriane Lenox showing us all a Tony winner really needs to steal the show is a big hand fan.
- The sounds of the Jazz at Lincoln Center All-Stars, a 17-piece band hand-selected by jazz legend Wynton Marsalis. #YoureNotReady
Three Moments Worth a Double Take