Our Mother's Brief Affair Tickets
Discount Offers on Our Mother's Brief Affair Tickets
Sorry, this show has closed.
About Our Mother's Brief Affair - On Broadway
- Running Time
- 2 hours (with 1 intermission)
- Ages 12+
- Dec 28, 2015
- Jan 20, 2016
- Mar 6, 2016
- User Reviews
- Write the first review!
Our Mother's Brief Affair Reviews
- Anna is but the latest addition to a memorable gallery of sharp-tongued Jewish mothers created by Ms. Lavin during the past several decades...But none of those roles asked quite as much of her as Anna, who is required to exist in both middle and old age, in recollection and reality, sometimes all at once.
- Ben Brantley, The New York Times
- Greenberg's writing is elegant and keenly epigrammatic...Directed with canny ambiguity by Lynne Meadow, Our Mother's Brief Affair lets you to wonder how much this scandal has been retouched.
- Adam Feldman, Time Out NY
- No one does difficult moms like Linda Lavin...With signature style, wry wit and an irresistible glint in her eye, Lavin makes Anna Cantor, an average situational liar, as she's called, a force to be reckoned with.
- Joe Dziemianowicz, New York Daily News
On the verge of death for the umpteenth time, Anna (Lavin) makes a shocking confession to her grown children: an affair from her past that just might have resonance beyond the family. But how much of what she says is true? While her children try to separate fact from fiction, Anna fights for a legacy she can be proud of. With razor-sharp wit and extraordinary insight, Our Mother’s Brief Affair considers the sweeping, surprising impact of indiscretions both large and small.