PitchBlack Experience: Odd Man Out Tickets
Discount Offers on PitchBlack Experience: Odd Man Out Tickets
At Home Experience
About PitchBlack Experience: Odd Man Out - Off Broadway
- Running Time
- 70 Minutes
- Ages 12 and up
- User Reviews
- Write the first review!
PitchBlack Experience: Odd Man Out Reviews
- ODD MAN OUT is quality theater delivered directly to you... [Martín] Bondone and his co-directors have crafted a story that is both relatable and specific, powerfully conveyed
- Zachary Stewart, Theatermania
WHAT DOES LIFE TASTE LIKE?
WHAT DO MEMORIES SMELL LIKE?
WHAT DOES LOVE SOUND LIKE?
A new at-home immersive theatrical sensory box experience that begins with a beautifully crafted unique travel box sent to your home that allows "passengers" to be a part of the story. This interactive experience engages and awakens your senses, challenges you, tests your limits, and ultimately uses the darkness to bring you to a new light. PitchBlack Experience: Odd Man Out is an audio play in darkness. It begins when "passengers" scan the QR code on their boarding pass of PITCHBLACK Airlines which they'll find in their travel box, and blindfold themselves. From there, the story allows listeners to immerse themselves in the tale of Alberto, a blind musician flying home from New York to Buenos Aires, Argentina after decades of self-exile. As listeners enter Alberto's story, they experience a 360-surround sound, multisensory "journey." Passengers stay blindfolded throughout the duration of the "flight," also engaging their senses of smell, taste and touch.
The PitchBlack Experience: Odd Man Out box experience includes:
* Step by Step Instructions (Blind or low-vision option includes instructions in braille).
* An exclusive 360˚ surround-sound story to be heard with headphones, after scanning the QR code on the boarding pass to access.
* Your choice of a small bottle of wine, yerba mate tea (A rich, flavorful tea enjoyed in Argentina, Uruguay, and Southern Brazil), or water, along with a promotional airline glass.
* A gourmet Argentine treat (to be enjoyed during the experience)
* Sensorial elements (smell, touch, taste) that will engage and awaken your senses within the story.
* The necessary items to set your table space, cover your eyes, and to let you be swept away by the experience.
Currently available in both English and Spanish languages.
A portion of the proceeds go to Visions (www.visionsvcb.org), which provides services for the blind and visually impaired.