12 DAYS OF BROADWAYBOX SWEEPSTAKESOfficial Rules
1. ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASING A PRODUCT OR SERVICE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age on the date of entry into this sweepstakes (the “Entrant”). Employees, officers and directors of BroadwayBox, Inc. (the “Sponsor”), and Key Brand Entertainment Inc. and their respective parent and affiliated companies, agents, franchisees, licensees, successors and assigns, distributors, vendors, advertising, marketing and promotions agencies, prize providers (as set forth in Sections 5 and 9 below) and suppliers and any other individual or company involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes, as well as their immediate family members (spouses, siblings, children and parents, regardless of where they live, or whether related by blood or law) or members of the same households (whether related by blood, law or not) of such employee, officer or director are not eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes or be awarded a Prize (as defined below). All federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations of the United States apply. This Sweepstakes is void where ever prohibited by law.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The 12 Days of BroadwayBox Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time ("EST") on December 13, 2013 and ends 11:59 p.m. EST on December 24, 2013 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
3. METHOD OF ENTRY: Access the Sweepstakes’ official entry page during the Sweepstakes Period at https://www.facebook.com/BroadwayBox. You may enter the Sweepstakes one time at such website location (“Entry Site”). When prompted at the Entry Site, provide the information requested on the official entry page in its entirety including your first name, last name, complete legal address, city, state, zip or postal code, telephone number (including area code) and email address (the “Entrant Information”) in order to receive one (1) entry for the Sweepstakes. You must complete the entire official entry page in order to be eligible to win and only one entry per Entrant will be accepted. Entries submitted or completed by anyone other than the Entrant are void. No mechanical reproductions or automated entries will be accepted. In the event of multiple entries, the first entry by an Entrant at the Entry Site will be accepted and all other entries from that Entrant will be deemed void. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry per Entry Site by using multiple/different email/postal addresses, telephone numbers, identities, accounts and/or any other method employed to circumvent the letter and spirit of these Official Rules, may result in disqualification of that Entrant from participation in this Sweepstakes. The Sponsor will not verify receipt of your entry into the Sweepstakes. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
4. WINNING/ODDS: The odds of winning depend upon the number of qualified entries received by Sponsor during the Sweepstakes Period. On or about January 3, 2014, a random drawing will be conducted by Sponsor from amongst all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period to choose twelve (12) prize winners (each, a “Winner” and collectively, the “Winners”).
5. PRIZE(S) (“Prize”):
One Prize consisting of one (1) tablet computer (Approximate Retail Value $499).
One Prize consisting of two (2) $50.00 Amazon gift cards (Approximate Retail Value $100).
One Prize consisting of three (3) Christmas ornaments (Approximate Retail Value $60).
One Prize consisting of four (4) movie ticket vouchers (Approximate Retail Value $68).
One Prize consisting of five (5) books about Broadway (Approximate Retail Value $125).
One Prize consisting of six (6) musicals on DVD (Approximate Retail Value $60).
One Prize consisting of seven (7) Broadway show posters (Approximate Retail Value $140).
One Prize consisting of eight (8) mugs (Approximate Retail Value $80.
One Prize consisting of nine (9) baseball hats (Approximate Retail Value $225).
One Prize consisting of ten (10) key chains (Approximate Retail Value $125).
One Prize consisting of eleven (11) magnets (Approximate Retail Value $110).
One Prize consisting of twelve (12) cast albums (Approximate Retail Value $240).
Actual retail value will depend on fluctuations in price, as applicable. Winner will not receive difference between approximate and actual retail value.
NO PRIZE SUBSTITUTION WHATSOEVER BY WINNER. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any portion of any Prize with a prize of equal or greater value. Prize is non-transferable; no cash redemptions, exchanges or resales allowed except in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The value of a Prize is taxable in the United States as ordinary income to the Winner who will be solely responsible for the payment of all taxes levied, including, but not limited to federal, state and local income and/or gift taxes. All unspecified costs and expenses associated with the acceptance or use of the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
6. WINNER SELECTION/NOTIFICATION: Each Winner will be notified by telephone or email on or about January 3, 2014 before 5:00 PM EST (“Notification”). Winner must respond by telephone or email to the Notification within two (2) business days after Notification is placed or sent (Sponsor will retain time stamp of telephone and email transmissions), indicating that he/she is eligible and intends to accept and use the Prize. If the Winner does not respond in accordance with these Official Rules, or if he/she is otherwise ineligible as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, an alternate Winner may be selected from among the remaining eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period, and he/she will be notified as outlined above. Each Winner will be required to complete and return the Required Documents (as defined below) and to fulfill all other conditions and requirements listed herein.
7. PRIZE CLAIMS: Except where prohibited by law, a Winner must submit proof of identity and execute and return to Sponsor an of eligibility/liability/publicity release in a form to be furnished by Sponsor (the “Release”), and a copy of his/her governmental issued identification with photograph (e.g. a valid driver’s license or passport) (collectively, the “Required Documents”). Winner must deliver the Required Documents to Sponsor in one of two (2) ways: (i) by mailing the original Required Documents to Sponsor at the address set forth below; or (ii) via facsimile or email (a facsimile number or email address will be provided by Sponsor). Regardless of the method chosen by the Winner, the Required Documents are to be postmarked, in the case of postal mail, or time stamped, in the case of email or facsimile no later than five (5) days after Sponsor’s email transmittal of the required blank Release. In Sponsor’s sole discretion, a Winner will be disqualified and will forfeit the right to claim a Prize (and an alternate Winner may be selected in accordance with these Official Rules from among the remaining eligible entries for the Prize) if the selected Winner (i) fails to verify eligibility for the Prize in the time required by these rules, (ii) fails to return all Required Documents within five (5) days after Sponsor sends the blank Release to the Selected Winner, (iii) either fails to accept the Prize or declines the Prize (or advises that he/she cannot accept, receive or use a Prize), or (iv) otherwise fails to comply with the Official Rules. By entering this Sweepstakes, Winner consents to the use of his/her name, image, likeness, biographical information (including city and state of address), voice and/or any statements made by such Winner regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor (regardless of method of production) for advertising or promotional purposes, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, without notice or additional compensation (except where prohibited by law). No more than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded.
8. GENERAL: All federal, state, and local taxes levied on account of a Prize Winner are the sole responsibility of such Winner. In the event it is deemed during the verification process that a selected Winner has failed to fulfill any conditions or requirements under these Rules, such Winner will be disqualified and will forfeit the Prize, and an alternate Winner will be selected randomly. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree: [a] to abide by, and be bound by, these Official Rules; [b] to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Key Brand Entertainment Inc., Facebook and each of their respective officers, directors, managers, employees, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, members, shareholders, insurers, servants, divisions, predecessors, successors, representatives, dealers, distributors, sponsors, advertising, Sweepstakes and/or fulfillment agencies, including any Sweepstakes independent administrator, consultants and legal advisors (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liabilities, losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind including liability for personal injury or death to Winner and/or his/her guest resulting from the participation in this Sweepstakes or Winner’s acceptance, or use or misuse by Winner, of a prize awarded pursuant to these Official Rules; and Winner assumes the risk associated with the participation in this Sweepstakes and the use of the prize(s) awarded; and [c] that the decisions of Sponsor relating to this Sweepstakes and the prizes shall be final in all respects, including without limitation the interpretation of these Rules.
Released Parties shall not be liable for [i] electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction of this Sweepstakes; [ii] unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; [iii] technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions; and [iv] limitations of any kind or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof (including, without limitation, any damage to an Entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from entering or participating in the Sweepstakes or downloading materials from any Entry Site).
Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, incorrect, damaged, misdirected, or illegible entries or any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Released Parties that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted, corrupted, postponed or cancelled (including any human or other error in the drafting or printing of these Rules). Sponsor may prohibit an Entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that the Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to, by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrant, Sponsor or any Released Parties. Entries that contain false information, are incomplete, inaccurate, forged, defective, or made in ways not authorized hereunder, including those which have failed due to malfunction or failure of phones, phone lines, telephone systems or networks, server, providers, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof of any kind, any human error or otherwise, shall be void. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. If, for any reason whatsoever, this Sweepstakes, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, is not capable of being executed in accordance with these Official Rules, including, but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause which, in the Sponsor’s sole judgment, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes and/or limit entries to those submitted prior to the action taken by Sponsor, or to proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event of a dispute about the identity of an Entrant, the online entry will be assigned to the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry.
“Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom an email address is assigned by either an Internet Service Provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. Facebook, business or educational institution) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain name associated with the submitted email address. Federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations may apply. Void where prohibited or to the extent restricted by law.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES. ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEYS’ FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE AND/OR THE SWEEPSTAKES, DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATES WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
9. SPONSOR and PRIZE PROVIDER: Sponsor is BroadwayBox, Inc. Prize providers include BroadwayBox, Inc. and Key Brand Entertainment Inc., the parent company of BroadwayBox, Inc., and its affiliates and subsidiaries, 1619 Broadway 9th Floor, New York, New York 10019. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
10. WINNERS’ LIST REQUEST: To receive a list of prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped (business size) envelope to: BroadwayBox, Inc. ATTN: Josh Ferri, 12 DAYS OF BROADWAYBOX SWEEPSTAKES Winner List, 729 Seventh Avenue, 7th floor, New York, New York 10019 to be received by Sponsor on or before 06:00 p.m. Eastern Time on January 30, 2014.
12. RULES: You may also obtain a copy of these Official Rules by emailing a request to that effect to email@example.com no later than 9:00 am EST on December 25, 2013. This offer shall not be published without permission of the Sponsor.
13. CHOICE OF LAW & DISPUTE RESOLUTION: all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of Entrants’, Sponsor or the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s or country’s laws. The parties hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in New York County, New York in any action to enforce (or otherwise relating to) these Official Rules or relating to this Sweepstakes.
14. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: Key Brand Entertainment, BroadwayBox.com® are trademarks and/or service marks of Key Brand Entertainment Inc. All other trademarks or service marks used herein are the property of their respective owners.
©2013 Key Brand Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved.