BROADWAYBOX SPRING SWAG BAG SWEEPSTAKESOfficial Rules
1. ELIGIBILITY:NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASING A PRODUCT OR SERVICE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age on the date of entry into this sweepstakes (the “Entrant”). Employees, officers and directors of BroadwayBox, Inc. (the “Sponsor”), and Key Brand Entertainment Inc. and their respective parent and affiliated companies, agents, franchisees, licensees, successors and assigns, distributors, vendors, advertising, marketing and promotions agencies, prize providers (as set forth in Sections 5 and 9 below) and suppliers and any other individual or company involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes, as well as their immediate family members (spouses, siblings, children and parents, regardless of where they live, or whether related by blood or law) or members of the same households (whether related by blood, law or not) of such employee, officer or director are not eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes or be awarded a Prize (as defined below). All federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations of the United States apply. This Sweepstakes is void where ever prohibited by law.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The BroadwayBox Swag Bag Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time ("EST") on March 24, 2014 and ends 6:00 p.m. EST on April 2, 2014 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
3. METHOD OF ENTRY: Access the Sweepstakes’ official entry page during the Sweepstakes Period at https://www.facebook.com/BroadwayBox by clicking the “Spring Swag Bag” tab (the “Entry Site”). You must “Like” BroadwayBox’s Facebook page to enter the giveaway. When prompted at the Entry Site, provide the information requested on the official entry page in its entirety including your first name, last name, zip or postal code and email address (the “Entrant Information”) in order to receive one (1) manual entry for the Sweepstakes. You must agree to the Official Rules and complete the entire official entry page in order to be eligible to win, and only one manual entry per Entrant will be accepted during the Sweepstakes Period. After you submit your entry for the Sweepstakes, you will be provided with a unique referral code or URL link to share with others (the “Referral Link”). If a referral enters the Sweepstakes using your Referral Link, you will automatically be entered into the Sweepstakes one additional time. There is no maximum limit to the number of times you share the Referral Link, and you will receive an automatic entry into the Sweepstakes for each valid referral who enters. Manual entries submitted or completed by anyone other than the Entrant are void. No mechanical reproductions will be accepted. In the event of multiple manual entries, the first manual entry by an Entrant at the Entry Site will be accepted and all other manual entries from that Entrant will be deemed void. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than one (1) manual entry by using multiple/different email/postal addresses, telephone numbers, identities, accounts and/or any other method employed to circumvent the letter and spirit of these Official Rules, may result in disqualification of that Entrant from participation in this Sweepstakes. The Sponsor will not verify receipt of your entry into the Sweepstakes. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
4. WINNING/ODDS:The odds of winning depend upon the number of qualified entries received by Sponsor during the Sweepstakes Period. On or about April 3, 2014, a random drawing will be conducted by Sponsor from amongst all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period to choose one (1) potential prize winner (the “Potential Winner”).
5. PRIZE(S) (“Prize”):
One (1) Rocky box set (Approximate Retail Value $42). One (1) Bridges of Madison County digital camera (Approximate Retail Value $60). One (1) If/Then logo telephone case (Approximate Retail Value $25). Three (3)Les Misérables anniversary DVDs (Approximate Retail Value $53). One (1) Woody Allen box set (Approximate Retail Value $98). One (1) 3D glitter nail polish (Approximate Retail Value $11). One (1) book including 15 short plays by Mothers and Sons’ Terrence McNally (Approximate Retail Value $19). One Aladdin Magic Carpet Beach Towel (Approximate Retail Value $30). One copy of Breaking Bad Season 1 episodes (Approximate Retail Value $14). One Raisin in the Sun DVD (Approximate Retail Value $8). One Act One autobiography (Approximate Retail Value $20). One Alan Cumming CD (Approximate Retail Value $12). One Torch Song Trilogy DVD (Approximate Retail Value $8). One Ultimate Billie Holliday Collection CD (Approximate Retail Value $15). One Family Tree Season 1 DVD (Approximate Retail Value $27). One Harry Potter bobblehead (Approximate Retail Value $35). One Realistic Joneses mug (Approximate Retail Value $25). One Bonnie & Clyde DVD (Approximate Retail Value $17). One poker set (Approximate Retail Value $30). One Yankees baseball cap (Approximate Retail Value $20). One Beautiful Logo Water Bottle (Approximate Retail Value $20). One Will & Grace Season 1 DVD (Approximate Retail Value $10).
Total Approximate Retail Value of the Prize is $599. Actual retail value will depend on fluctuations in price, as applicable. Winner will not receive difference between approximate and actual retail value.
NO PRIZE SUBSTITUTION WHATSOEVER BY WINNER. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any portion of any Prize with a prize of equal or greater value. Prize is non-transferable; no cash redemptions, exchanges or resales allowed except in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The value of a Prize is taxable in the United States as ordinary income to the Winner who will be solely responsible for the payment of all taxes levied, including, but not limited to federal, state and local income and/or gift taxes. All unspecified costs and expenses associated with the acceptance or use of the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
6. WINNER SELECTION/NOTIFICATION:Each Potential Winner will be notified by email on or about April 4, 2014 before 5:00 PM EST (“Notification”). Potential Winner must respond by telephone or email to the Notification within two (2) business days after Notification is placed or sent (Sponsor will retain time stamp of all telephone and email transmissions), indicating that he/she is eligible and intends to accept and use the Prize. If the Potential Winner does not respond in accordance with these Official Rules, or if he/she is otherwise ineligible as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, an alternate Potential Winner may be selected from among the remaining eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period, and he/she will be notified as outlined above. Potential Winner will be required to complete and return the Required Documents (as defined below) and to fulfill all other conditions and requirements listed herein.
7. PRIZE CLAIMS:Except where prohibited by law, a Potential Winner must submit proof of identity and execute and return to Sponsor an of eligibility/liability/publicity release in a form to be furnished by Sponsor (the “Release”), and a copy of his/her governmental issued identification with photograph (e.g. a valid driver’s license or passport) (collectively, the “Required Documents”). Potential Winner must deliver the Required Documents to Sponsor in one of two (2) ways: (i) by mailing the original Required Documents to Sponsor at the address set forth below; or (ii) via facsimile or email (a facsimile number or email address will be provided by Sponsor). Regardless of the method chosen by the Potential Winner, the Required Documents are to be postmarked, in the case of postal mail, or time stamped, in the case of email or facsimile no later than five (5) days after Sponsor’s email transmittal of the required blank Release. In Sponsor’s sole discretion, a Potential Winner will be disqualified and will forfeit the right to claim a Prize (and an alternate Potential Winner may be selected in accordance with these Official Rules from among the remaining eligible entries for the Prize) if the selected Potential Winner (i) fails to verify eligibility for the Prize in the time required by these rules, (ii) fails to return all Required Documents within five (5) days after Sponsor sends the blank Release to the selected Potential Winner, (iii) either fails to accept the Prize or declines the Prize (or advises that he/she cannot accept, receive or use a Prize), or (iv) otherwise fails to comply with the Official Rules. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant consents to the use of his/her name, image, likeness, biographical information (including city and state of address), voice and/or any statements made by such entrant regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor (regardless of method of production) for advertising or promotional purposes, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, without notice or additional compensation (except where prohibited by law). No more than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded.
8. GENERAL:All federal, state, and local taxes levied on account of a Prize Winner are the sole responsibility of such Winner. In the event it is deemed during the verification process that a selected Winner has failed to fulfill any conditions or requirements under these Rules, such Winner will be disqualified and will forfeit the Prize, and an alternate Winner may be selected randomly. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree: [a] to abide by, and be bound by, these Official Rules; [b] to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Key Brand Entertainment Inc., Facebook and each of their respective officers, directors, managers, employees, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, members, shareholders, insurers, servants, divisions, predecessors, successors, representatives, dealers, distributors, sponsors, advertising, Sweepstakes and/or fulfillment agencies, including any Sweepstakes independent administrator, consultants and legal advisors (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liabilities, losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind including liability for personal injury or death to Winner and/or his/her guest resulting from the participation in this Sweepstakes or Winner’s acceptance, or use or misuse by Winner, of a prize awarded pursuant to these Official Rules; and Winner assumes the risk associated with the participation in this Sweepstakes and the use of the prize(s) awarded; and [c] that the decisions of Sponsor relating to this Sweepstakes and the prizes shall be final in all respects, including without limitation the interpretation of these Rules.
Released Parties shall not be liable for [i] electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction of this Sweepstakes; [ii] unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; [iii] technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions; and [iv] limitations of any kind or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof (including, without limitation, any damage to an Entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from entering or participating in the Sweepstakes or downloading materials from any Entry Site).
Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, incorrect, damaged, misdirected, or illegible entries or any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Released Parties that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted, corrupted, postponed or cancelled (including any human or other error in the drafting or printing of these Rules). Sponsor may prohibit an Entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that the Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to, by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrant, Sponsor or any Released Parties. Entries that contain false information, are incomplete, inaccurate, forged, defective, or made in ways not authorized hereunder, including those which have failed due to malfunction or failure of phones, phone lines, telephone systems or networks, server, providers, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof of any kind, any human error or otherwise, shall be void. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. If, for any reason whatsoever, this Sweepstakes, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, is not capable of being executed in accordance with these Official Rules, including, but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause which, in the Sponsor’s sole judgment, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes and/or limit entries to those submitted prior to the action taken by Sponsor, or to proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event of a dispute about the identity of an Entrant, the online entry will be assigned to the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry.
“Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom an email address is assigned by either an Internet Service Provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. Facebook, business or educational institution) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain name associated with the submitted email address. Federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations may apply. Void where prohibited or to the extent restricted by law.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES. ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEYS’ FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE AND/OR THE SWEEPSTAKES, DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATES WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
9. SPONSOR and PRIZE PROVIDER: Sponsor and Prize Provider is BroadwayBox, Inc., 1619 Broadway 9th Floor, New York, New York 10019. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
10. WINNERS’ LIST REQUEST: To receive a list of prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped (business size) envelope to: BroadwayBox, Inc. ATTN: Lauren Roundtree, BROADWAYBOX SPRING SWAG BAG SWEEPSTAKES Winner List, 729 Seventh Avenue, 7th floor, New York, New York 10019 to be received by Sponsor on or before 06:00 p.m. Eastern Time on April 15, 2014.
12. RULES: You may also obtain a copy of these Official Rules by emailing a request to that effect to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 9:00 am EST on April 3, 2014. This offer shall not be published without permission of the Sponsor.
13. CHOICE OF LAW & DISPUTE RESOLUTION:all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of Entrants’, Sponsor or the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s or country’s laws. The parties hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in New York County, New York in any action to enforce (or otherwise relating to) these Official Rules or relating to this Sweepstakes.
14. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: Key Brand Entertainment and BroadwayBox.com® are trademarks and/or service marks of Key Brand Entertainment Inc. All other trademarks or service marks used herein are the property of their respective owners.
©2013 Key Brand Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved.