The Big Knife Tickets
Discount Offers on The Big Knife Tickets
Sorry, this show has closed.
About The Big Knife - On Broadway
- User Reviews
- Write the first review!
During the golden age of Hollywood cinema, actors may have all the glory, but it was the studio execs that had all the power. The Hoff-Federated studio has had its most successful star, Charlie Castle, over a barrel ever since it helped cover up a mistake that could have ended his career. When a woman with insider knowledge threatens to come forward, the studio heads will stop at nothing to protect Charlie’s secret... but how far is he willing to go before he quits the movie business for good?
Set in a glossy world of rumor mills and rocky friendships, The Big Knife on Broadway is a riveting, bitingly funny look at how challenging it can be to stay true to yourself—when everyone expects you to play a part.
The Big Knife begun previews on March 22, 2013 and opened officially in April 2013 at the American Airlines Theatre on Broadway (227 West 42nd Street). This is a limited engagement through June 2, 2013. Get your discount tickets to The Big Knife now!
2013 Tony Nominations for 'The Big Knife'The Big Knife has been nominated for 1 Tony Award
- Richard Kind nominee for Best Performance by an Actor in a Featured Role in a Play
The Big Knife - Off Broadway Cast
- Bobby Cannavale as Charlie Castle. Bobby Cannavale is a Tonny 2012-2013 nominee for 'The Mother**** with the Hat and Mauritius', also hods Emmy with TV credits on 'Sex and the City', 'Modern Family' among others.
- Rachel Brosnahan plays the role of Dixie Evans
- Richard Kind as Marcus Hoff. 2013 Kind is a Tony Nominee for Actor's Best Performance
- Marin Ireland as Marion Castle. She made her Broadway debut in 'Reasons to be Pretty' getting an Tony nomination, other Broadway credits include 'After Miss Jullie', Off-Broadway credits: 'Three Sisters', 'A Lie of the Mind' among others
- Ana Reeder in the role of Connie Bliss
- Joey Slotnick as Buddy Bliss
- Chip Zien as Nat Danziger. With almost 40 years on Broadway stages, Zien's credits on the Great White Way include 'Grand Hotel', 'Falsettos', 'Les Miserables' to mention a few
- C.J. Wilson as Hank Teagle
- Reg Rogers as Smiley Coy
- Brenda Wehle as Patty Benedict
- Eugene Jones as Russell Billy
Written by Clifford Odets, Directed by Doug Hughes.