Bryan Terrell Clark Counts Down His 10 Favorite Instagram Photos from Motown's Year on Broadway
April 14th, 2014
by Josh Ferri
Can you believe Broadway has been grooving to the sounds of Motown for a year already? How time flies. On April 13, the crowd-pleasing tuner (and one of BroadwayBox’s top 10 shows of 2013) celebrated its first anniversary at Broadway’s Lunt-Fontanne Theatre; to celebrate the occasion, we asked original Broadway cast member (and Motown super hunk) Bryan Terrell Clark to count down his 10 favorite Instragram photos from the incredible year. Let Broadway’s Marvin Gaye tell you what’s going on backstage, onstage and at the Queen of Soul’s birthday party in the photos below.
10. First day of rehearsal of my first Broadway show! Playing a Legend and working side by side with a Legend! Pinch Me!
9. One of the hardest things about Broadway for a newbie is getting use to the schedule. When you love what you do and drink a lot of coffee like me, you find it gets easier. LOL
8. This cast is like family. And we love a good party! This is one of MANY! Halloween 2013 w/ Nkenge, Charl Brown, and Andrea Dora!
7. I always wanted to be on The View. And here I am... Kinda lol.
6. I can remember watching the Macy's Day Parade on TV as a kid. And this year we performed! Dreams come true!
5. As a young artist, I always had this dream. I would be walking or driving and see my face on a billboard or bus. And now it's a surreal reality.
4. My first time performing on “The Tony Awards." A Dream Come True!
3. The night I performed on the Tony's was also the night that BOTH my Mentors WON! Courtney B. Vance and Billy Porter.
2. Sharing all the insider secrets about Marvin Gaye with his close friend Smokey Robinson! Love this guy!
1. Hanging out with the Queen of Soul for her Birthday! She told me, "If you popped your pelvis one more time I was coming up on that stage." Honored that she enjoyed the show! And for the Bday invite!